Reviews for Kill Them All
MBMassin chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
That was intensely beautiful. I hope you publish some more of these bad boys.

Maybe start a full length? I'd read it. :D
onetreefan chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Intense oneshot. I absolutely loved it. From her broken but loving heart to his internal battle throughout their encounter, everything was realistic and wanting. Now if they only would have aired this during the finale... :) Great work!
cindymc14 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Aahh. may. zing. That's what I'm talkin' about! Ever since seeing that scene for the first time I'd been dreaming about what happened after they "cut." Too soon, I might add. Wonderful story. Fantastic language. Excellent atmosphere. Right on. THANK YOU for completing this scene.
Savage7289 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Lovely! I agree, this scene was a little short for my tastes as well. You have completed it nicely. I just recently watched Spartacus for the first time to assist with writing my own Gladiator story in twilight land. :) I'll see if I can send a few of my readers your way. Thanks!
Anjie chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great job! I really enjoyed reading it. This is an enlightening inside perspective from Mira and Spartacus that needed to be revealed. ]
makemesmile98 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Yay! I was really glad to see a Spartacus/Mira fic on here! It totally sucks there's only one, but this is fantastic. I thought you did an excellent job with the inner monologue, especially Spartacus. And I'm glad you had Spartacus see Mira as her own person and not just imagine Sura. Very hot scene, and a nice conclusion to the original scene! )