Reviews for NarutoKun no Change!
Monster King chapter 3 . 11/24/2018
Shame you gave up
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 9/25/2018
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
If someone adopts it please let us know
bashfulglowfly chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
I Started reading this because it looked interesting and thinking it was complete.

Since it's not finished, would you please put that in the summary as well as it's up for adoption.

Thanks.
Spidey2 chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Love it! Keep going!
Moon Dog 05 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Plz update soon
Fayari chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
MOre.
Veldrisk chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Very good so far. I like that you had one of the girls learn of Naruto BEFORE they graduated. I look forward to seeing who you pair him up with and how you deal with Kiba.
Veldrisk chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I like this story. It is a completely different take on the "Naruto with a kekkei genkai" idea. It also has a much deeper and more emotional story than most I have read.
ThePizzaManToughtMe chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
this is a great story it kinda reminds me of fruits basket a little and i really love the idea i dont think i have seen any other story like this before that wasnt a crossover.
pensuka chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
well this is interesting and i wonder how will mizuke gets to suffer later on beaten up to a bloody pulp, have his manhood stompped on 500 times or both as punishment for revealing it
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Well as far as true love thing goes, I think it might be a wee bit early, I mean, think about it this way, -Sakura- loves k-kun, thinks naruto is cute... -Hinata- Loves loves naruto, thinks k-kun is cute... -Ino- so far as I have read, thinks k-kun and naruto are both cute... None of these really scream true love here, that might have to come from development, then again he's only awoken the FIRST stage of his first bloodline *chapter one said one from mom and one from dad* PLUS you mix the nine-tail into the mix and you got A LOT of different arcs you can do, so cheers.
Clay19 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
good
AJLexie real account name chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I LOVED this story so far and cant wait to see what happens next, all urs storys (that iv read so far) are AMAZING... Im pretty sure iv commented on fakers if u remember me lol:D

If ur wondering why im not logged in, its cus my phone wont let me and I dont have access to a laptop/compuer at the moment '
Bobboky chapter 2 . 9/1/2011