Reviews for NarutoKun no Change!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
If someone adopts it please let us know
bashfulglowfly chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
I Started reading this because it looked interesting and thinking it was complete.

Since it's not finished, would you please put that in the summary as well as it's up for adoption.

Thanks.
Spidey2 chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Love it! Keep going!
Moon Dog 05 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Plz update soon
Fayari chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
MOre.
Veldrisk chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Very good so far. I like that you had one of the girls learn of Naruto BEFORE they graduated. I look forward to seeing who you pair him up with and how you deal with Kiba.
Veldrisk chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I like this story. It is a completely different take on the "Naruto with a kekkei genkai" idea. It also has a much deeper and more emotional story than most I have read.
ThePizzaManToughtMe chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
this is a great story it kinda reminds me of fruits basket a little and i really love the idea i dont think i have seen any other story like this before that wasnt a crossover.
pensuka chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
well this is interesting and i wonder how will mizuke gets to suffer later on beaten up to a bloody pulp, have his manhood stompped on 500 times or both as punishment for revealing it
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Well as far as true love thing goes, I think it might be a wee bit early, I mean, think about it this way, -Sakura- loves k-kun, thinks naruto is cute... -Hinata- Loves loves naruto, thinks k-kun is cute... -Ino- so far as I have read, thinks k-kun and naruto are both cute... None of these really scream true love here, that might have to come from development, then again he's only awoken the FIRST stage of his first bloodline *chapter one said one from mom and one from dad* PLUS you mix the nine-tail into the mix and you got A LOT of different arcs you can do, so cheers.
Clay19 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
good
AJLexie real account name chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I LOVED this story so far and cant wait to see what happens next, all urs storys (that iv read so far) are AMAZING... Im pretty sure iv commented on fakers if u remember me lol:D

If ur wondering why im not logged in, its cus my phone wont let me and I dont have access to a laptop/compuer at the moment '
Bobboky chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
good
gekkokage chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Well, this was an interesting chapter, that's for sure! lol

?It was realistic and I like how it worked out...the Naru/Saku romance from the beginning is what I thought this story\y's main pairing was lol I'd go with that or someone else. Though who would be a replacement would be a coin toss to me.
Bad Habits chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Are you actually going to be pairing Naruto up with a girl though? You mentioned that he got a bloodline inspired by the Futaba-Kun Change manga and if I the info I have on THAT series is correct it is extremely rare for one of the gender-switching members of that particular family to actually have children as in/as their birth gender...and that was a bit confusing even for me. What I mean is if I've got accurate information, the condition that causes the members of the family Futaba-Kun change centers on to switch genders make it so that it is extremely rare for a child born a male to father a child and equally rare for a child born a female to get pregnant and instead required the male-born children to be the mothers and the female-born children to be the fathers.

That said, I'm tendering a vote for Haku - gender up to the choice of the author. Though it might be interesting if Haku also has the gender-shifting bloodline from Futaba-Kun change. Assuming that is in fact the bloodline Naruto inherited from his mother. :-P