Reviews for The Life and Times of Bella Swan
gg7799 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
;/hnjh/ mmhjkj/;hlghl/;
dcurley1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow...I really and truly enjoyed reading this. It was so thoughtful, meaningful, applicable to so much more than just a story, introspective, and just really, really good. I loved the peace Bella was able to find and although she had regrets and had definitely encountered more than her fair share of heartache, she was honest...and learned from it all. This is such a unique, well-written, and just plain interesting story-loved it.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
It was interesting...I'm a little confused but it was good. :) tks for sharing. :)
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
If I had a choice, I would title it "An Experiment In Living" but your title is pretty good too. I am a fan of short ficlets that tell a tale as well as '10 things that happened' fics that may or may not tell a tale. This is one of those so is defenitly ranked pretty high.

When you converted our Bella to Buddhism, a little image ran through my head. Eventually, her tombstone would say 'Lived, and looks forward to the next one' and then I reincarnated her into a time where Edward began to not hate himself.

But this was awesome and cleared up at the end. :)
DracoDreams-2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
good story keep up the good work
BAFan chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
"End Note: Hello. So, what did you think of it? Do review and let me know."

What do I think of it? Beautiful and haunting, yet at the same time pragmatic. Frustratingly enigmatic, lol. As another author said in another fanfic (I'm paraphrasing): "Specifics! I want diagrams! Details!" Frustrating, as I said before - at least to me. "Tantalizing" also works. ;-)

Bottom line, this is an interesting look into what might have been. And I mean "interesting" in a positive way, not as a euphemism for "Didn't like it but don't want to be rude." I do like it, very much, despite not fully understanding everything that's going on even after multiple readings. Which, I'm sure, is exactly what you intended. :-)
TraciSnow chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Gah! How tragic. I def believe something like this would have happened if Alice hadn't seen her cliff jump. As much as Jake thought he could win her over, she kept telling him she was broken. I personally think she would've wanted better for him, if not for herself. Bella was a lot like Charlie...once she found the person she loved wholly, she wouldn't have settled.

My only question: did Edward think she died when she was held hostage? So then he went to the Volturi and then they found and killed her? Tragic.

I've obviously known bout this fic for a while bit have been scared. Now, I wanna read DESS again...where he never leaves.
Phreddie chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Huh! I think that's good huh too, but I'm not quite sure about it. The story is kind of sad, but happy at the same time; she moved on, lived her life, accepted it all, and then only to find out Edward offed himself and that's why he never came back. The whole what if, chain effect, going back into time thing... I think I like it. I have to digest it for awhile, but I know this story will keep me thinking for some time. You write well, so thank you.
Genny910 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Beautiful!
ReDish chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Lovely! So real.
StarsWithoutNight chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Q: What do you mean by Enlightenment? Would you 'enlighten' me?

I whole-heartedly agree with number thirteen from personal experience. Thankfully the number of times I have practiced this method in this sense, with pain, has been limited but I know I employ it on a daily basis with every emotion I feel; love, anguish, devotion, burden, infatuation, guilt, trust. Acceptance is just so logical and irrefutable that while it can be a difficult journey to get there, most of the time its the easiest road to take.

I'm curious as to how old you are and how you came to be so damn wise yet so salacious at the same time lol. You rock though and I can only hope for many great things for you and from you. This piece was sensational.
angelthree117 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That was immensly strange, hugely morbid, and curiously interesting and entertaining. I was a little confused at some points, (so the voltori killed edward, then sought bella out?) but bravo overall!
fuz chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is not the "lemony-fluffy", but a spiritual and philosophical approach. So, a very different, and enlightening kind of story! Thank you.
loveaprettyboy chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Hello, I loved this story. I find it incredible that a o/s could be so powerful, sad, funny, poignant, moving, and spiritual! And in character too. Really, congratulations, this is fantastic writing. I'm going to get stuck into some of your others now :)
pv chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Very, very cool. Thanks for writing this.