Reviews for Crossroads At Every Turn
RedInTheHead chapter 25 . 8/1
That is really mean of Dumbledore. If I were Bella i would go confront Harry, Ron and Hermione about ignoring her and shoving her away. And I would use all my anger in that speech. And add anger about the fact that she is stuck in Slytherine with hardly any friends and the Dumbledore issue.
RedInTheHead chapter 10 . 8/1
Their parents can't find their soul mates. Bella and Harry or basically anyone need to find them. Obviously they won't know at first. They meet, get to know each other and fall in love. End of story. You can't choose for them, plus i dont believe in soul mates.
RedInTheHead chapter 6 . 8/1
She is eleven for gods sake. And I thought it is against the law to change kids (into vampires). Twelve, thirteen and fourteen is still kids. Plus even if he is a vampire (Edward) he is stuck in a twelve year old body and probably a little bit of a childs mind so its very weird that he loves bella. I wouldn't have included them in the story yet. maybe after or while Hogwarts would have been better.
I absolutley love how Harry is treated kindly by his family after everything that has happened in his life but making his uncle and aunt nice is just too much of a change since their whole mistreatment was what got him to be at the weasleys' house and get closer to them. Therefore it would've been better to have his uncle and aunt act like they really are in order to allow Harry to develop as he did in the books. Great story though, I'm really a fan :)
BE chapter 25 . 1/1
Your making Bella evil and that just not right.

Continue
nikolasowa chapter 25 . 8/3/2016
Where's the next book
Arya-dragonlover chapter 25 . 7/7/2016
Awesome Story. Loved it
MikaelsonChicka chapter 25 . 10/17/2015
Is this finished?
Bella Spirit Wolf chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
I don't really like how never did anything important it's like
She isn't even there as a character I mean.
Of course I'm not being rude I just wanted to point out the
Fact at hand,I hope u won't think of me as to impolite.

Sincerely,Bella Spirit Wolf.
Kaiana chapter 25 . 6/20/2015
So... sequel? :D
SamanthaBlackWhitlock chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
This was awesome!Although I could of sworn Bella would of gotten points for helping Madame Pompfree...But its your story.
SG-Fan-Forever chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
Awesome
SG-Fan-Forever chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Poor twins
Guest chapter 25 . 11/3/2014
a bientot
Random Reader chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second... didn't Bella promise the Cullens that she would visit over the holidays? I thought she would want to go to see them. I really hope we see more of the Cullens later on.