Reviews for Orders
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
AAAAWWWWWWW!

I have GOTTA fave this!
GayerThanATreeFullOfMonkeys chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow, my goodness that was amazing. That ending...I was not expecting that at all. Great job!
Hekateras chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
One point of critique: It's a bit jarring that you keep going for very impersonal physical descriptors ('dark-haired man', 'blonde', 'flash bastard', 'Principality') in a fic that's supposed to be more or less from Azi's and Crowley's POV. There's nothing wrong with using names - names are more or less invisible - although, on the subject of names, I still can't see Crowley calling him 'Zira' as anything but OOC.

I quite liked the general idea of the story and the ending, but would have preferred slightly less telling and more showing. You kind of skimmed over such pivotal elements as what Crowley and Azi went through to change them and leapt straight ahead, which makes it harder to absorb what the reader is told is happening on an emotional level.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I thought they were really going to kill each other for a moment. I liked the flashback in the park it was done well.
YurumiNotto chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
You almost made me rip something to pieces. Because of the "Goodbye, Angel" part.

oh and is it wrong to wish that it was Aziraphale that said it not Crowley but it would make it more sweet and heart-wrenching it Crowley said it...*sniff* it's so bitter-sweet!

but at least the ending was...comforting.

P.S: God's a woman? AWESOME.
TheElfQueen chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was so dark and tragic and beautiful, and then you ended it so wonderfully! I thought I was going to cry reading it, especially at Crowley's "goodbye Angel" but then it ended on such a note of hope. Though I'm still really sad that Adam and the Them were killed...but I really like the idea of God and Satan working together, waiting for everyone else to catch up with them.
woelfin-akhuna chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
You made me cry, I hope you're happy.

...

Lol don't worry, that's actually a compliment. Your story was well written, and so full of feelings, that I loved it despite it's shortness. Can there be more Good Omen fics be expected in the future?

xox 3 Akhuna
hatsumei chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
snif... It got me all emotional... It's really beautiful, I think. I really liked the story, and the idea that god is a woman. For once, why not .

Hatsu
Hearts-speaking-words chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was so absolutely brilliant, I'm speechless. Well done, very very well done.
Glaerdrune chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh... Gosh. This is brilliant. Sad, and brilliant :) And the characters are well-written, too.

Crowley's goodbye just killed me! Dx

You certainly have talent, so please write some more fanfiction.

P.S. God as a woman! :D Respect, honey ;)
DesIero chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That story is amazing, and the ending makes it perfect!
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Can’t help but be cheesed off at the two great divine beings. While it’s pretty obvious “learning to think for self and not doing whatever told like blind moron” was in the test somewhere, the suffering caused . . .
Kitty9167 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I love it! Great Job.
Luna oscura chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Wow, that was totally gorgeous. It was so hearbreaking to see them fighting, how they had changed and the horror around them but, as pointed below, this was really well written.

The final part was very touching, with Crowley wanting to die, Aziraphales reaction and the happy ending (for a moment I feared we would have to pick tissues). Certainly, I wouldnt complain if you decide to write more of them: good GO stories are always welcome :-)
Lost timemachine chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Extremely powerful and brilliantly written. Your descriptions are downright amazing, and I have not seen Aziraphale and Crowley written so well in a very long time. I love how you described how Aziraphale and Crowley were changed after what Heaven and Hell did to them, it made me quite speechless and amazed. I also love how you described how Crowley wanted to die, and how they both remember how the other used to be like. I hope that you write more stories about them.