Reviews for Lend a Helping Hand
Sweet and awesome.
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
like it!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
... o.O dang, that was hot, lol. great job!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I liked it! It wasn't raunchy, but sweet and had just a tinge of awkwardness, which I love. Well done!
X-LOllIpOp Lust-X chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
aw so cute and so hot too )
jack-mick-la chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing! Probably shouldn't have read this in public, I was blushing a little bit myself :) thanks again, this was very well written with the exact right amount of smutty goodness! Xx
whenyoucall chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This was amazing! I've been wanting some good Klaine phonesex but to no avail. Lmao, I just realised the irony of the fact that Bad Touch by Bloodhound Gang came on when I started reading this fic and finished when I reached the end.
Lorelei-elf chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I really would like to hear these nonsense phrases, babbling pleas and blasphemies. :O)
klaineisforeverstrong chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Tastefully smutty. I love it.
Pull-Marine chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
It. Was. So. Great.

I shouldn't be so...enthusiast at reading this. It's a horrible love scene, full of frustration and unfulfilled desires. Although it's an awful situation for them, it was awesome :)

I know I should be ashamed to feel so delighted in front of the most terrible situation a couple can experiment, but sadly, I'm not.

It was just great, I loved it *_*

[Sorry if there's mistakes I'm French...that's why I'd really like to know what Kurt said when he spoke french ;)]
RobinWayne chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Gotta love phone sex fics. Great oneshot, it was hot without being to graphic.
Castielle chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was so incredibly awesome! Now I want the x rated version, yes please :D Klaine 4eva!
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I loved this :) Totally hot
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Awww, that was cute, not to mention foreplay for an M rated fic. Good work!