Reviews for Strip and Shower
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2019
Cute! We read only Castle.
glo1196 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
If only! I wish we had this little bit more insight into them during this episode! Great job, there should be more from you? :)
Silee jones XD chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
It was good please finish. Well Done
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
If only...if only...

;P

Fantastic one-shot! Loved the Caskett banter over their mutual need for nudity :D
RickBeckett chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Fun story and yes we should have gotten something like this on the show. It begs for more. Like Josh being sent packing while Kate calls Castle asking if he would mind taking another shower with her as she's freezing.

Seriously well written, in character. Nice!
Ptiplouf chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I like this story, the way the relationship between Castle and Beckett is slowly developping...It's really cool...And fun to read! Really like it!
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I haven't seen Countdown yet but very good I like it. :)
youkillmypatience chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow, Tycho!

This was great :D
Marilyn Starace chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Wow! You did a great job. Each line kept my interest. You do have a talent writer gal.
teelduo chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
THANK YOU! Terrific!
Tearless Soul chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was awesome! You seemed to capture their personalities well. It is definitely interesting to play with the ending of Countdown. I think it left us wanting so much more between them. I think this is the first strip/shower one-shot i read so, yeah AWESOME! Definitely looking forward to read more stories from you Tycho..

(writercraze12) :D
Migalouch chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great story and congratulations on your first FF!
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Great story! :D This scene was really missing in the episode! :D
xfcastle chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Loved it! Thank you!:)
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
It's a nice story. And it's not badly written either. Actually pretty good for a first try. Keep writing! I loved the idea of them showering 'together'.