Reviews for Why Can't I Be A Woman?
Really chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
I say since Virizion IS Based off Aramis from the three Musketeers published in 1844, it is respectful to the source material that he and will always be a boy despite gamefreak's bad representation of him, gamefreak really needs to fix this I can't stand when someone takes historical characters and disgraces them by changing their gender just they cause some boys look feminine. Why does some people think that is okay? The three Musketeers even have a candy based off them, heck even Disney did a spinoff of them with Mickey Mouse.
And it is gamefreaks fault for the stupid mistake of mystery dungeon saying Virizion is female, that is dishonor, both the candy bar and Disney got it right making them all male why can't gamefreak get their facts straight.

So no Virizion is male and will not ever be female, geeze with people knowing the sword of justice are based off the three Musketeers some uneducated kids still think that Virizion is female just because he is genderless and looks feminine, makes me wonder what happen to all the history teachers and why they aren't doing their jobs.

And to those who are reading this, you computer in front of you you can look up the history of the three Musketeers. Okay my rant is over, just don't get me started with Godzilla/Gorjira and dumb people thinking that the 1998 was the first original movie, seriously don't.
Blade The Dewott chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Even though Virizion is better as a girl, she can actually be both. (I prefer female for CobaltVirdian shipping :D) If you think Virizion is a boy, say Virizion is a boy. If you think he/she is a girl, stick with your opinion. Although the movie 'Kyurem vs. The Sword of Justice' clearly states Virizion is a girl. That's me. I twist up Pokemon genders. ( What I mean is, if you think about it REALLY hard, Cresselia has kind of a boyish face 0-0 Same for that Shaymin's Sky Forme looks kinda like a male) Victini is either, though I call him a male. But here is a weird thing. According to the movie 'Jirachi Wish Maker,' Jirachi is a boy. WHAT. THE. FUGGLE BUGGLE. But, as long as it is reasonable, call them your preferred gender. Don't hate on others because they think different. KTHXBAI
IcysnowTheLatias482 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Why would anyone don't want Virizion as a girl?! Since in the movie she's a girl
Look at this link:
wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_the_Movie:_Kyurem_vs._the_Sword_of_Justice
The cast says "she"
And her voice actor in Japanese is a girl
Look at this:
wiki/Takako_Honda
If you don't like Virizion as a girl
Let's start a arguement by Private Messaging
Kabii-Kins chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Sorry about the other reveiw here basicly stating the toataly wrong judgement.

so what that guy says, i say the complete the oppisite.

the twist on this is virizion is actually, truthfully a GIRL! (WOO!)

is there a problem for having a female handle a weapon? NOPE!

I'm am just a happy-go lucky person eversince i first found out this, and nothing could change the truth. i mean come on, Virizion's a girl REJOYCE!

now excuse me as i go spread the word of TRUTH! (jease, why do i feel like reshiram after i said that)

Dont worry Viri, you are female! *glomps Virizion*
The Gentleman Xerneas chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Eww. I apologize for the inbound and irrelevant deluge of infomation, but I simply cannot stand it when people mistake Virizion for a female, so I must do him justice here.

While referred to as 'Gender Unknown' within the games, Virizion is most certainly male, alongside Cobalion, Terrakion and Keldeo.

I'm assuming you already knew this, but Virizion, along with his companions, are (personality-wise) based on the main characters from the novel 'The Three Musketeers', Virizion being based upon Aramis, specifically.

Aramis is romantic, feminine and vain, but he is nonetheless male. Virizion is the same. Must someone who is feminine be female? I think not. It's highly unlikely that they would design a female character after a male one, too.

Furthermore, Virizion may be based on a Gerenuk. A Gerenuk is a species of Antelope most commonly found in East Africa. Male Gerenuk have large horns which strikingly resemble Virizion's. The strange part about this is that female Gerenuk have no horns whatsoever.

A clever theory suggests that Ken Sugimori, the designer, combined the feminine personality of Aramis with the Male-only design of the Gerenuk to subtly say 'This pokemon may appear female, but in reality is male.' Given that Ken is a very clever man, this sounds valid.

Did you think that Virizion is female simply by appearance? You may not have, but in case you did, that is a huge mistake. Look at Lopunny, Gardevoir and Milotic. They look female, but they can easily be male as well. Just like Virizion. When it comes to Pokemon, you mustn't judge a book by it's cover.

Finally, they are called the Sacred SwordsMEN. Not Sacred SwordsWOMEN.

Once again I apologize for the unneeded rant, but this is my biggest pet peeve, and I feel an overwhelming desire to obtain justice for poor, misunderstood Virizion.