Reviews for To Have and to Hold
xRavingLunaticx chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
There were so many good things in here. Great writing. I liked the humor in it too-"I wouldn't molest you in your sleep," he declares stubbornly. That's just funny. Eames intimacy with Arthur was very sweet and endearing. It's nice the way that you have written Arthur-making him very reluctant to say the word love but completely trusting Eames at the same time. Thanks for posting.
greendaylegacy chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love:D
Spinning-In-Infinity chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Awwww this was so cute and really well written! I loved it! I've just recently gotten into this pairing and this was a great way to start :D
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Love it
Capmd chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Very beautiful ;; I want a Arthur version too!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Awww :D
VulcanCheesecake chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
It often goes that the best stories are the ones with the least reviews. Maybe that's something to do with the fact FF is full of not-so-great authors who like each other's not-so-good work, perhaps? Intelligence optional.

THIS however, was stimulating (oh ho ho, no pun intended though) because it was actually well written. I mean, it used big words and GRAMMAR. And the premise is new, and was not written too...I don't know, dirty? Maybe? Know what I mean? Well I do anyway.

Interesting, interesting, interesting. I like it a lot :)
Soapiefan chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This was cute. I liked the relationship between the two men, nicely written too.
moon's the limit chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Awh, how cute. ; u;
Tubular Fox chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Awww...this is so cute. I love how their relationship feels in this one, not exactly new but tentative and sweet and gah. 3

'His insomnia is as unpredictable as his smile.'

I loved that line so much. So much. Write more, forever.