Reviews for True Stefaeniye
joni chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Worst thing ever it's so horrible i'm surprised some one woule even continue on reading this shit ew
Purpledino25 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings...but this is a joke, right? I feel it's impossible to create such a horrible Mary-Sue. My thoughts:

This chapter was particularly awful: "True drew an orange shirt with pink sleeves. It looked ugly."

"True designed something really ugly that looked like a trash bag."

True is an amazing fashion designer in the show, and would design nothing that is "flat out ugly." My suggestion is that Stefaeniye could still win the contest, but add more detail. Maybe the judges preferred hers because of its design or color, not because True's was "ugly."

Also, everything seems to work out the first time for Stefaeniye. The last chapter made me want to throw up. "Stefaeniye had a great life" is how you seem to end every story. No. That's not how a story works. Nothing works out for everyone, and the thought that after meeting Ryan, they're both instantly in love is sickening. That's the way it seems to work in your mind, and in all of your stories the same thing happens. I suggest, if you wish to see how a good OC should be made, take the "official Mary-Sue test" and check out some other, well-written OCs (for instance, my main OC, Lexi Sanders, is not a Mary-Sue. I took the test) and compare them. Do they have perfect lives? Do things always work out for them?

Since I took the time and effort to write up this long review for you, and you never seem to pay much thought to what critiques have to say and instead ignore our good advice, I will also be PMing this to you to see if I have better luck that way. Good luck in the future.
Cwarnic93 chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
I apologize for what I'm about to say in advance.

Your character, although it seems she's based off of you through the name, is a flat out Mary-Sue. No doubt about it.

Also, your chapters are way too short and lack in detail. Not to mention the dialogue is completely unreal unless they were twelve in the show.

I really don't want to sound mean, but constructive criticism can be harsh.
sfbxfcb chapter 5 . 4/8/2011