Reviews for Hermione of Sherwood
DGfleetfox chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Really have enjoyed this, hope you come back soon.
666Spektor chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
Please please please please please CONTINUE! I HAVE NEVER READ A ROBIN HOOD FANFIC SO GOOD! I LOVED IT!
Thank you so much for writing this but please continue!
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
This is REALLY good! Please please please please update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next. :-)
MoonShadowAMR chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
I do hope you continue this. I love it!
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Hermione is so sassy and i really like your writing style. Hermione is still hermione despite she was a love interest. two thumbs up. I do hope you update soon. I am curious to find out what will happen next with Lady Black. XD
fieldandfountain chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
I'm really enjoying this! Your personification Djaq is spot-on and it's interesting to see Hermione trying to get along without her want. Can't wait to read more!
hodhod2011danger chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
I LOOOOVE THIS!
please update 3
X-Random-X chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
love this story, can't wait for the rest of it, please update soon.
An chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Please update!
xDaughterOfKingsx chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
Oh wow :) this made me laugh so hard :) thank you so much for the laugh an the end part to this chapter I would have to agree with mister tall dark and sexy :) hope you update soon :)
kvdsouza chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
I love this story! Please update soon.
AquaRibbon chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
What the! Again I didn't get an update notification for this story. :O

Well anyway, I'm glad to have read it now. XD

I still can't wait for the more action-y bits to start! No pressure haha.

Something though, I wish Hermione was a little less...I dunno...girly, or bubbly in this chapter. This is srs business time! XD
Hermitt chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
This is fantastic so far! I'm really enjoying it! I love Hermione's cheekiness and spunk, it's so refreshing to read. Of course, those sexist pigs are really making me twitch my eye and growl, but what is this story without the evil villain to eventually be smited and the dashing hero and heroine to be victorious conquerors?
Heh, so really enjoying this story and I hope you can update soon!

Take care!

Hermitt
Faithindestiny chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
I loved this story so much I read it in an hour and then went back and read it again! I'm really curious to see who this visitor is... Update soon;)
Concerned chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! But when they find out could you please make it so that they aren't too mad at her? If they totally blew up at her, to be honest I'd probably stop reading. KEEP AT IT! :)