Reviews for Crusader
Nice:)
DianaoftheAmazons chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Love the drunked BB part
nequam-tenshi chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
This is getting interesting! Does Wally contact the League anytime soon? Since it is a meeting of enchanters and enchantresses, does that mean Zatana will appear?
Sofia Michelle chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
wow love it! Questions:!

Why is BB or B an alchoholic?

What ahppen to make the Titans forget their memories?

Why B, Cy, May Menos and Jinx are the only ones that remembered?

And suggestion Spanish is my native language and I couldn't understand some of the phrases, google translate may have grammar problems.. but either way LOVE IT! more ASAP
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
That was great! cant wait for the next chapter. keep up the great work :)
Lotto2355 chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
Cool chap please update soon

Wow Batman is keeping Robin in the dark about the Titans
asdf chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
I would hate it if someone could control me too. Interesting chapter please update soon.
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
that was great! i cant wait for the next update!
Unices chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
very amusing just work on making the chapters longer
Linzerj chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
Pfft, I would love to see Diego and Damion on a sugar high. It would be hilarious!

Wonderful job - this is getting really juicy! Continue soon!
Ms.Witch chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
Love this story, I hope you continue to write chapters for it :) It's becoming very interesting. I can't wait to read when Jinx meets the Young Justice.
asdf chapter 11 . 10/18/2011
I love this story. The Kid Flash from Teen Titans is the ultimate Flash. He is just so nice. Please update soon. I really miss that Flash and can't wait to read a story that has him in it.
Sincerely Seven chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
Very interesting. It feels a little confusing at points, but I'm hoping that will all clear up as the story unfolds. Can't wait to see the rest.
ch0c0late.chip.c00kie chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
AWWW

you have to update it soon!

but one lil piece of advice-please try to make the chapters a little bit longer

other than that, i REALLY like the plot line of this, and i REALLY wanna know what happens next!

:D
Death.X.By.X.Chocolate chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
BEASTBOY IS A DRUKEN FOOL! isn't he underaged...? AND HE THINKS WHAT? LOLZ this is sooo funny!