Reviews for The Tell Tale Heart's
This story is great. Please update! I would really appreciated!
Midna18 chapter 24 . 11/4
Duuuudeeee! It's been like 4 years! Your story is absolutely amazing! Don't give up on it! PLEASE!
LightningHound01 chapter 24 . 7/10
pls pls PLS post more of this story! I was so ready for Arthur and Alfred to kiss! PLS CONTINUE IT MY HEART HURTS! THIS IS SO GOOD AND I REALLY WANT TO GET TO THE LEMON PART AND FALL IN LOVE AND UGH PLS AUTHOR-SAN PLS?!
im not kidding when i say this fic is in my top three favs. it is amazing in every which way, and the relationships between the characters are top notch. i end up cracking up every single chapter XD It would make my month if you updated, and i hope wherever you are, you're living a good life. (i say the same with geore devalier, which is a gigantic compliment btw) Again, one of the best of its kind. I wish you well.
Akina1621 chapter 24 . 5/16
Also, another thing. I can't seem to find your tumblr? Did you change your URL or something?
Akina1621 chapter 24 . 5/16
OH MY GOD I have been loving this story since the very first chapter. And boy, was the tension mounting in this chapter! I was SO DAMN EXCITED AS EVERYTHING STARTED PICKING UP BUT WHEN I TRIED TO GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTERWhat? That's the last- OH HELL NO." PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US ON A CLIFFHANGER! I love this story! It's such a shame to see it incomplete, much less with a cliffhanger! Please don't feel guilty about not updating for a few years! What matters is that you came back! If people get mad at you, just know it's all a cover for relief and love for you. But then again, if you don't feel up to it, I understand. You did a great job updating thus far. No one can blame you as it gets harder to update. But if you're planning on abandoning the story, could you put it up for adoption? I just hate to see a story go forgotten, especially if it's as good as yours! But onto a real review. I LOVE the whole hate-your-guts thing at the beginning between Arthur and Alfred. I especially appreciate how you kept the hateful attitude instead of trashing it a few chapters in. Prolonging the hate makes it more realistic, and just makes the growing feelings more important! And let me say this- I LOVE THE NAME IMPERATURI. I honestly thought the name was going to be normal, like the United Nations or something. But then IMPERATURI. THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST TEAM NAME. I'M TOTALLY USING IT FROM NOW ON. Oh, I LOVE your story. It was a bit confusing at first to understand everything, but I'm sure that was my fault since I was half-asleep reading it. (I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN.) I'm definitely rereading and downloading this story. AND I love the whole teamwork thing. It's ADORABLE. But also very deep and meaningful. I love that bit because it makes them feels like a family. And bonds are just- well, everyone is a sucker for them. XD I love the love triangle going on between Gilbert, Elizaveta, and Roderich. It won't make things easy! I love the slowly growing feelings between Alfred and Arthur. (Haha sleepy Alfred is the best!) Arthur is still shrouded in a lot of mystery. I'm very curious as to the significance of his last name, Kirkland. I'm betting he's like a royal prince or something, even if it's a far-fetched idea. (I'd totally love it if he was.) I'm curious about what happened to his family. I'm curious as to what he's hiding on his body, when he hid his scar or tattoo or whatever when changing in the PE room. I KNOW THAT HE HAS THE DAMN KEY ALFRED WAS LOOKING FOR IN HIS CRIMINOLOGY CLASS. Actually, I've been wondering as to how that class ended up? Was the search just two class days or am I delirious? Is Alfred still technically looking, even if it's the last thing on his mind? OH MY GOD, SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS. COME BACK, LOVE! XD But I love the reference to Edgar Allen Poe. In your title and in the mini skit Arthur and Alfred made. Very interesting. I've been catching quite a few dark splotches on the relationships, with Antonio/Romano and Arthur/Alfred. Ivan too, somewhat, but he's always like that. The little dark, possessive thoughts make me wonder if this seemingly happily normal story was supposed to turn dark and angsty at some point. If it was, I'm totally gonna love you more because I am a sucker for strange and unexpected plot twists and sudden falls to hell. I DEARLY HOPE YOU UPDATE. I BEG YOU. PLEASE DO.
NightcoreTwilight chapter 24 . 3/26
Bro... Please Update, I need more flowers planted in this beautiful garden. It's amazing, the FraNada here got me writhing in pain and giddiness. Canada seriously needs to work on growing his backbone but nonetheless he was pretty much adorable in a sense. Poor Francis tho. The bit of UsUk in the middle had me on the edge but I laughed when Alfred tried to grab Arthur and hail him. Pffftttt ! I can imagine it. The characters were not off course and that is why I love your story although it is a bit weird to read this and realize their 14 or something like that. This story just posed most of them are not only smart but WISE enough even if they are still practically tweens. I know I wasn't the first to say this and won't be the last to but please, please, PLEASE UPDATE. I am desperately hanging on the edge of this cliffhanger
NightcoreTwilight chapter 24 . 3/26
*cries in corner* last updated 2011?! WHYYYY QnQ
This is so amazing and I wish you would have finished it! Youre such an amazing writer!
There's a teacher at my school just like Mr. Palmer that everyone hates, once she even threw scissors at a kid, though it wasn't my year.
pinkdoughnuts chapter 24 . 1/10
I really do enjoy this. It's sad that it hasn't finished yet, I really wanted to see more progress in Arthurs and Alfreds relationship.
pinkdoughnuts chapter 13 . 1/10
I like this, Alfred does seem overbearing but that's who he is. Love seeing that both Arthur and Francis are good friends.
Hmm so this is Collage, meaning that they stay in this collage for 2 years? Like they are in England.
I just have to say something about the courses regarding 'Calculus' and 'Algebra', those would be in Maths and if student wanted to take that subject further through A level they'd take Further Maths.
Glisteringwinter chapter 24 . 12/15/2015
This is the first rime I've ever found a story where I like the other pairing (besides usuk obviously X3). I really like how you take time in building all of their relationship it, it's kinda hard for me to come across a story like this.
Really love how you could capture quite a lot of the readers hearts by this XD
Look forward in seeing you again *hugs*
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
My drama (theater) teacher was called Miss Brown before she got married and, guess what her new name was?... Mrs White. (。-ω-)ノ
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
does anyone know why dis fic isn't finish? where is her tumblr? i searched but it's not there... is it deleted? man, plzz update dis is the 2 best fic ever in my list!