Reviews for The Tell Tale Heart's
Guest chapter 24 . 11/19/2014
awesome story and personally I love the different pov. Has Gilbert got some kind of super strong power thing? Also what's up with Lukas. I love Lakas and Sorens story.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
I'd it Greece? I love this story by the way one of the best Htalia fanfics I've tead keep it up!
Basuke Vongola-Style chapter 24 . 10/5/2014
Errr.. Update?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 24 . 8/18/2014
Alfred was seems mad because he unconsciously jealous, right? Or I read it too much?

Franada...!

Nooo... Matthew! Don't run!

Gosh... when will Arthur and Alfred get along?
I mean their relationship was much much better than before, but still hurting so much!

Like when Alfred easily said "I hate you". I'm sure it was hurt.

And I'm soooooooo curious what happens to the Kirkland Family! What Arthur hide about his Family!?

God, I do pray this to continue...
ljusalfheim chapter 24 . 6/12/2014
I love your fic, but I see that you haven't updated it since October 2011... I'm very sad for that, but if someday you decide to come back, I will be happy
Black-chalk chapter 24 . 3/20/2014
oh god! please update soon! I really like the story, and I want to translate to Chinese!
Byakusharinnegan chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
This...is awesome...so awesome it is worthy of Prussia's attention.
Please update.
Byakusharinnegan chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
I hate nosebleeds. They take so long to stop. And plus blood is hard to wash out of clothes.
Byakusharinnegan chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
...5 bucks that Alfred will get dragged into a Kirkland family fight.
RaspberryAngel chapter 24 . 10/11/2013
Please update this soon!
48HM chapter 24 . 9/10/2013
Go pruhun! Can't wait for the next update…
Guest chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
I LOVE this story! I even agree with all ( I think) of the ships! And that's rare for me. I can't wait for the next update...
Brit3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
"Fear the vengeful Brits."
FEAR US.
BASTARD.
*gets out chainsaw*
MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SO OFFENSIVE, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO FEAR ME, YOU ARSE.
I'm only kidding. I'm British myself, and I personally don't find it offensive because I know its untrue. Still, Alfred would be pissed if I insulted HIS country, so STAP IT! I loved the story, USUK, FOREVER.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Okay, in Denmark we speak danish. Not dutch (that's Netherlands btw) I live in Denmark an you should use the phrase "vågn op for helvede!". It pretty much mean "wake up for fucks sake". Nice story so far! sorry about my bad english.
gomogomo777 chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
AGH! Why no update? This story is sooooo amazing!