Reviews for Renesmee's Ride
Loved the story. The good and the bad of life in a large extended family shows clearly. You did a great job of sharing the love
Nappy51 chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
izzy chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
that last part was really funny
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
You're an amazing writer! Everything flows and I love the word choice. The plot is great too, with just enough details.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This is great! But why is Edward worried about Renesmee leaving home soon? It makes sense for her to stay with them since they're a coven. She still has to hunt and everything, even if she's not a vampire.
Madeylnn Rose chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
this was very well written and an enjoyable read.. thank you for sharing such a great story with us.. you are an amazing author with amazing talent
Vanilla19 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
It's sweet that Edward doesn't want to do it. But I would defiantly be sending everyone out to hunt!
Vanilla19 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Ooo naughty Nessie!
Vanilla19 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Hmm why does Nessie want to be spanked... .?
Vanilla19 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is cool I do love Jacob and renesme story, and I do love a lil bit of spanking in a story, so awesome they are in the same story.
Bella chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
yes my name is really Bella but how old are you and I really enjoy you're stories.
Bella chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
you did awsome i read all chapters and they rocked
Annonymous chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
I really would LOVE a sequel!
Fenice chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
It is very in characters, very sweet, very funny...
wildblueyonder6 chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Wonderful. It's great how you manage to keep Edward's old fashioned thoughts and ideas. I have a little crush on all of them and their Victorian attitudes. There is something about that genteel time that is so interesting. I'm kind of a history buff so maybe that is part of it.

I also love the family dynamics - that's half the fun of it. Who is bantering with who, who's power does what it makes for an unusual family. But make no mistake about it, this is a family and that is what I think I enjoy most.