Reviews for Renesmee's Ride
Madeylnn Rose chapter 7 . 3/2
this was very well written and an enjoyable read.. thank you for sharing such a great story with us.. you are an amazing author with amazing talent
Vanilla19 chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
It's sweet that Edward doesn't want to do it. But I would defiantly be sending everyone out to hunt!
Vanilla19 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Ooo naughty Nessie!
Vanilla19 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Hmm why does Nessie want to be spanked... .?
Vanilla19 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is cool I do love Jacob and renesme story, and I do love a lil bit of spanking in a story, so awesome they are in the same story.
Bella chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
yes my name is really Bella but how old are you and I really enjoy you're stories.
Bella chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
you did awsome i read all chapters and they rocked
Annonymous chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
I really would LOVE a sequel!
Fenice chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
It is very in characters, very sweet, very funny...
wildblueyonder6 chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Wonderful. It's great how you manage to keep Edward's old fashioned thoughts and ideas. I have a little crush on all of them and their Victorian attitudes. There is something about that genteel time that is so interesting. I'm kind of a history buff so maybe that is part of it.

I also love the family dynamics - that's half the fun of it. Who is bantering with who, who's power does what it makes for an unusual family. But make no mistake about it, this is a family and that is what I think I enjoy most.
wildblueyonder6 chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
This makes me want to giggle. Nessie and her thong panties!
wildblueyonder6 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I really like that Edward is being considerate here. He is trying to do the right thing, both with Nessie and with Jacob. I love that he remembers what it is like to have to buck family to be with Bella.
wildblueyonder6 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I think it's funny that Jacob has more than a passing infatuation with spanking. However, if Edward were to really spank him, I doubt he would find it quite so intriguing!

Great chapter...of to read the next.
manateeprotector chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Wonderful story! Really enjoyed the spanking and all the emotions that the characters went through. You did a wonderful job of portraying that. Impressive work.
Nooneiknow chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
Wow this story is great! Your such a talented writer! :)