Reviews for Feegles in Middle Earth part 3: Feegles VS Balrog
Netscape chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Okay-now I want a story with the feegles completely decimating the forces of Mordor in the final battle with very confused allies or perhaps after sneaking in the secret council, hearing that the ring must be destroyed and that walking into Mordor is not allowed...
Anyway thanks for the laughs.

Netscape
Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
The end "war cry" made me laugh so hard! I love the Feegles. They are my absolute favorite Diskworld ppl. And now I have the image of them in the Star Wars movies... make it stop :3
Cip chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I just read all three of your 'Feegles in Middle Earth' stories and LOVED them! Seriously, I was howling with laughter! Not only were they well written and hugely entertaining but you wrote the Feegles as if you were the High Lord Pratchett himself - they were perfect!
Hamfast Gamgee chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
He, he, the blessings of the Valar are certainly strange indeed!
aotearoan chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This is wonderful! I think this is my favourite feegles story so far. I love the little touches like Gandalf thinking he's going mad, 'to a humanoid' and the 'very strange blessings of the Valar.' And you had the Nac mac feegle exactly right too. I don't want to know what a spog is either...