Reviews for Battler's Twilight
GAJRLUVSBATS chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Nice story bro (or whatever gender you are 0_0) I like it! It was really funny!
Lunadora chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Oh God this crackled me up! I am not a fan of Twilight but I don't hate it either. This was amazing! I mean it. Gonna re-read it whenever I need a good laugh!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Splendid *laugh*
SeleneIlene chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh my God! XD This was freaking hilarious! I love it! :)
SakuyaMikafan chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
this is singularly the most awesome story on the internet. I loooveee Twilight and I can say you did justice to the roles. Battler makes an awesome Bella and Beatrice is soo cool as Edward. and the other parts u added were golden. U rock!
xBlip chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Although I find Twilight to be... just uninteresting and cliche and...[list], I love this. Except the whole Battler-getting-pregnant thing kinda made me go, "What... the hell..."
Taishou.a chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I love you for writing this. It seriously cracked me up and made my day. Battler? PREGNANT? Pahahaha!

"Second, that there was a part of her, and I didn't know how dominant that part was, that wanted to turn me into her bitch."

This. xD

*Favorite*
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh, lol XDD

This was both amazing and disturbing XD

My favourite bit was the 'Kyrisumu' bit :D
naever chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
"On the other, a ball had fallen out of the sky and hit me over the head. When I picked it up, there were two words scrawled across it: "Idiot Ball"."

This. So much win.

Thank you very much for all the lol's.
Crimso chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
That was too funny xD. I laughed way harder than I should have. Good job.

~Crimso
Densetsu-no-Maguro chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
E...Excuse me...WHAT IS THIS?

Oh god, I laughed so damn hard! Especially when Ronove diagnosed Battler, and it's damn cracky I don't even...

*leaves computer and laughs in bathroom like a maniac*

*comes back*

*favourites*

:D

-Densetsu-no-Maguro.
merrygould chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
... O_O

Im not a big fan of Twilight, nor have I read the books or watched the movies, but I've heard wacked up summaries, which made this story even weirder. XD Was this...funny? I don't know. XD Battler getting pregnant was by far the creepiest thing I have ever read on Fanfiction- well, that and Beatrice's 'scientific explanation' for why. XDD

*is far too shocked to say anything*