Reviews for Case 129
Damn that was good.
5hadowWolf chapter 1 . 6/1
I loved this! I guessed that the Head was part of the murders and also that Harry was behind it but the Voldemort part total threw me. I love when a detective story ends up surprising me so congratulations!
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 5/31
Well then. As shitty as his life is... Let the destruction continue! I love Punisher Harry
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Fast-paced dark one shot that will keep you guessing. Great story!
InstigateInsanity chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I notice that the last time you updated a story was in 2012 so I'm not sure if you're still receiving or reading reviews for these, but I'll just say my piece: this was one of the best pieces of HP fanfiction I've ever read.

I'm not normally a fan of the whodunnit genre, but in just over nine thousand words you managed to include intrigue, suspense, impressive action, and a genuine mindfuck at the end which I struggled to see coming but didn't manage to fully realise until you sprang it on us.

Have you ever read 'A sTudy in Emerald', by Neil Gaiman? It's essentially a re-write a 'A study in Scarlet', the first Sherlock Holmes story, and it's one of my favourite short stories. This seriously reminded me of it.
entelejent chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
So impressive. This more whatever it is than a Harry Potter fic. Would be nice if the story continued.
mumlock chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Very, very good.
Best thing - the twist at the end isn't easy to forsee the overall dark setting.

Thank you for your work!
MagicSilver7081 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Mindblown...
Didn't see the twist coming. I kept on thinking that Harry was the Auror but when it was mentioned the Sword of Gryffindor, it pointed me toward Harry. I just didn't see that the Auror was Death Eater.
Brilliant twist, so intriguing.
Vaele chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
...Just fucking wow.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Prodigious!
Hecatonchir of Athena chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Dude. You blew my fucking mind. I figured out Harry was the murder when you first showed Wood talking to the cloaked figure, but I was waiting for a Harry that was betrayed by Dumbledore or some shit. Absolutely perfect in the way you disguised the auror's names, throwing out the red herring of the detective being Harry from his old days of being in Quidditch.

5/5, would purposely take mental damage to forget and read again.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Did not see the twist coming.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
"I've been gone six long years since Voldemort took over – five years since the Order gave up and you got peace and stability under Voldemort's long thumb." - it is probably the most sensible version of Voldemort, world seems to not be completely broken in every possible way. Or maybe it is just not noticeable at the first glance.
LightsPast chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very impressive, I enjoyed this!
Jackson12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Beutiful piece, intriguing and amazingly fun to read. Good job.