Reviews for Case 129
lordonyx348 chapter 1 . 6/19
Ok, I love the story and your writing, but WHY DID YOU KILL OFF DAPHNE? ...I'm sad now...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/29
"Well, at least she's only throwing Shield Charms-"

"OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU"

NANI THE FUCK.

I'm sorry.
I'm so sorry.
Marble Muses chapter 1 . 2/10
Damn this was great! Like seriously genius. The way you made me believe the detective or inspector was Harry and then - such a beautiful twist. Pure genius. Like You have no idea how much I adore this kind of twist.
Incredibly well written. I'm going to go off and read some others now too...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Well then... that was... interesting
Bob chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
This was recommended but there's no way I can read a fic where the first grammar issue is in the author note and the second in the first paragraph.

PASS!
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Pretty sure I've read this before but for whatever reason it wasn't on the favorites list. Fixing that mistake now.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Damn that was good.
LeroyThe5hadowWolf chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I loved this! I guessed that the Head was part of the murders and also that Harry was behind it but the Voldemort part total threw me. I love when a detective story ends up surprising me so congratulations!
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Well then. As shitty as his life is... Let the destruction continue! I love Punisher Harry
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Fast-paced dark one shot that will keep you guessing. Great story!
InstigateInsanity chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I notice that the last time you updated a story was in 2012 so I'm not sure if you're still receiving or reading reviews for these, but I'll just say my piece: this was one of the best pieces of HP fanfiction I've ever read.

I'm not normally a fan of the whodunnit genre, but in just over nine thousand words you managed to include intrigue, suspense, impressive action, and a genuine mindfuck at the end which I struggled to see coming but didn't manage to fully realise until you sprang it on us.

Have you ever read 'A sTudy in Emerald', by Neil Gaiman? It's essentially a re-write a 'A study in Scarlet', the first Sherlock Holmes story, and it's one of my favourite short stories. This seriously reminded me of it.
entelejent chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
So impressive. This more whatever it is than a Harry Potter fic. Would be nice if the story continued.
mumlock chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Very, very good.
Best thing - the twist at the end isn't easy to forsee the overall dark setting.

Thank you for your work!
MagicSilver7081 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Mindblown...
Didn't see the twist coming. I kept on thinking that Harry was the Auror but when it was mentioned the Sword of Gryffindor, it pointed me toward Harry. I just didn't see that the Auror was Death Eater.
Brilliant twist, so intriguing.
Vaele chapter 1 . 1/21/2014