Reviews for Waiting
candyluvsu chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
So cute! :)
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Wow I so love this! Gwen being so sweet and motherly is just too awesome! I love Gwen too and I agree, there aren't enough stories about her! update your stories ASAP pls, they're just so good! :D
DreamAlways953 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Funny! :D Really good imagery too.
DreamAlways953 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Sweet. :D
Kitty O chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Aw. Doddery old Merlin!
Chiqi chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Merlin seemed unconvinced. He had been on 'adventures' with Galahad before, and they were never as much fun as the boy promised they would be…

Chiqi chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
lilgenious chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Hahaha great story so far! Merlin seems... well like Merlin. Especially with his sarcasm:P and poor Gwen... seems like not only does she have to worry about Arthur and Galahad but she also has to worry about Merlin not being able to keep his promises of not arriving later than he should. Can't wait for the update:)
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Aww! That's so sweet. And the ending is especially funny. I really liked Merlin's rant!
lilgenious chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Aww this is a cute chapter, especially where Gwen was explaining to Galahad about how love never dies but grows. Ooh I have to read the next chapter to give you a proper review.
Loopstagirl chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Hehe, this was lovely! I adore the way you wrote Merlin - how he was this great powerful warlock, but even he was scared of the Gwen-monster! Hey, who wouldn't be?

Charming chapter, loved it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Very sweet! I like it!
Eavis chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Arrow'Nash chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That's it. I'm afraid you brought this on yourself...

*clicks: Add Author to Favorites/ Subscribe to Author (Alert)*

Awesome story :D
Vegetableswillhavetheirrevenge chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was absolutely lovely. So many people seem to focus on Gwen's future affair, and not the fact that Arthur was so often away- and sometimes for extremely long amounts of time. You got across just the right amount of loneliness, and still managed to keep the assurance that she will always still love him. I loved it.