Reviews for Time of Imagination
Star1412 chapter 6 . 1/17
I don't know if you're planning on updating again, but this was really good!
DancingInTheShire chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I seriously love this! I'm writing my own DW/AIO crossover fic too :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
This is BRILLIANT. I can't wait I see where this goes. I love that you combined these two. I never thought you could apply Jesus to Doctor Who but apparently you can! I love that Whit is a timelord. Please please pleeeeaaase continue!
ravenwings52 chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
This is really fascinating...
That explains why Wit knows so much...
Zarely chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
I am so glad I wasn't the only one who though Whit could totally be a Time Lord! Hope you write more of this.
Jfreak chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
I would have never thought of this cross-over, but now that you've created it, I really like it.
Do you, by any chance, have any plans to continue this? Because that would be brilliant.
Nicolive chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
I really love it! Never thought if Whit as a Timelird, nor Eugene or Connie. But this is amazing!
Nicolive chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
AMAZING!
Nicolive chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Is it possible that the Imagination Station is the Tardis somehow?
Nicolive chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I love it!
Theblueandpurpledarkness chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
This is so awesome! I guess it kind of makes since that Connie, Eugene, and Whit are time lords now that I think about it. Please write more!
slatkasrca chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
I never would have even thought of combining Doctor Who and Adventures In Odyssey. Good story so far, looking forward to more:)
zoe alice chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Great opening! I like that his TARDIS was the Roman statue.

I love how you used the bit from... whichever radio episode that was. The space alien line worked so perfectly.
Telepathapprentice chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Very good, although not quite my cup of tea...I have been thinking about the possibility of Ms. Frizzle, from Magic School Bus, also being a Time Lord, along with Morgan from Magic Tree House...the names were clever and all the technical wording was brilliant.
zoe alice chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
A "cloud-counter" - yep, that's Eugene. Fingers crossed none of them lose their watches!