Reviews for The Witch and the Warlock
Mockingjay2001 chapter 46 . 12/29/2013
I love this story! It's one of my favorites because I've never seen any other Niccolo/OC fics. When are you going to post the other story for Lily?
James Cahill the Demigod chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Some typo errors, but really nice.
destinyschild02 chapter 45 . 3/15/2013
Wow so many chapters! :D You put such a good effort in. I am so impressed! You wrote the story line really well, and added in eveyones favourite characters. I am glad you did a fanfiction about Niccolo!
S chapter 44 . 12/3/2012
more lily and niccolò pleaaase :3
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Also, I forgot to mention that you also should double check your work to get rid of grammatical errors on top of getting a beta tester.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
No, no, no, no, no! Machiavelli is incredibly OOC. He promised never to remarry. Also, Lily is a Mary Sue. Given Machiavelli's actions during the series, if he did not mention his wife, I would have easily believed he was asexual. Get a beta tester. They help. I don't mean to sound harsh; this is not a flame, just constructive criticism.
Ali chapter 44 . 8/28/2012
So glad you're updating again.
mikichara12 chapter 44 . 8/26/2012
The new chapters were good.
Though the last chapter's last part made me wonder... i wonder what their reactions would be? I'll be waiting for the next one :)
mikichara12 chapter 42 . 7/30/2012
It was worth it :D
Did I mention that I really love the part with the unicorns? :D
Ali chapter 42 . 7/30/2012
Not bad, not bad at all. I just finished the enchantress today. Thought some of Abraham's letters were a bit too detailed, but not bad.
Avianheart chapter 39 . 7/11/2012
Oh my god, I lobe this chapter! I've been reading this story since the beginning and it's only getting better! Though I would like to see some more Lily/Machiavelli action if you know what I mean. Please update soon, it is one of my favorite stories!
mikichara12 chapter 39 . 6/28/2012
That was a nice idea to give Niccolo and Billy a tablet! :D
I wonder what will happen in the future...
The Fictionist Aura chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
Hey I just came across this story and I love it! Ive had a small story of Machiavelli ,an OC and a crossover but lost the taste for it recently but this story is just amazing :) can't wait for more!
mikichara12 chapter 37 . 3/31/2012