Reviews for Star Wars The Clone Wars: Starkiller
nateoconnor97 chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Pretty good! I'm the manager of a Community of Star Wars authors. I could really use you on the team! So, come over to the Dark Side? Drop me a PM so I can invite you!
SchattenSoldat08 chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Um...hello. Its 2014 and the episode 7 has its owm trailer now. Because of the hype I started reading stories with my favorite character Starkiller. It seems that this looks abandoned. I wont curse if you don't update even after this review. IF you even read this review. But I actually love your story. Its original and well I even like the bond with Kota and Starkiller. So great story and I hope This inspires you to make a new story or update this. Either way. Keep up the good work
Danyael Prince chapter 20 . 10/27/2014
Too bad that this fic seems abandoned...
Guest I.T.s chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
ARGH! PLEASE UPDATE. Don't let this story die. this story is AWESOME!. I hope you do so juno vs Ahsoka if/when you update. Or at least put it up for adoption( though im sure many of us would prefer you writing it) Thanx. bye bye now
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
I feel like starkiller would have destroyed any footage of the fight sinnce he was supposed to be a secret apprentince and he defeatead Vader twice and the emperor so I think have easily to kill two Jedi but I like the story.
CodeDxD chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Galen Marek chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
"a Makashi taunt"
I'm going to assume that you're probably alluding to Dun Möch
icemaxprime chapter 20 . 5/2/2014
Pls continue this don't let it die!
icemaxprime chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
No mass effect
icemaxprime chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
The I r going to build a cure on Lego lol
Saberpoint chapter 20 . 3/14/2014
Please continue.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
You didn't need to basically rewrite this whole fight scene between Starkiller and Kota. And Ahsoka's newfound desire to redeem him is a bit sudden. I'd think that she'd want to meet him first, at the least.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
While I can appreciate what you're doing (RN: totally awesome fight scenes!), there is one little thing I don't like with a passion that you're doing. (RN: My watch is broken again) Can you tell what it is? It's when you add little A/N comments in the middle of a paragraph like that (Dude, have you seen that new battleship yet?!). It totally distracts and ruins the 'atmosphere' of the situation you were trying to set up for the chapter. So please, don't do that anymore (RN: or at least save your comments for the beginning/ending of the chapter). Ok?

Other than that annoyance, I'm interested in seeing what you have in mind for Starkiller in the Clone Wars and how he'd interact with Anakin. Supposedly Starkiller was just as strong (if not stronger) than Darth Vader, so seeing their 'interactions' should be fun!
ProteusGrayson chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
This is great! Update soon!
Kubasaki chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I thought it was called Vaapad, not Juyo?