Reviews for Snapshots
Molly Grace 16 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I really like this pairing you've made. I love the name because it reminds me of the Slap Bet between Barney and Marshall in 'How I Met Your Mother'.
SweetzJunkie chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wonderful! This is very well-done!
Pounce11 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Aw It's cute! I really enjoy how you write Lia and how others see her. Are you going to do one of these for any other love interests of hers?

The only other big one I can think of off the top of my head is Jaden (considering Bastion doesn't feel that way towards her, and Jaden just seems like he does). Out of curiousity, are you going to do any other love interests for her?

...In any case,I really enjoyed this and your work on Yugioh GX, and I would definately read any other of these little shorts that you plan to make( if you are, of course.)
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
thank you! cause while shipping isn't the center of your awesome story, i'm a romantic at heart and i squeal over a ship as any girl would and i admit that i'm very fond of slap shipping, each little bit was wonderful, thanks for writing them
aimlessly unknown chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Brilliant! As much as I'm not a fan of Aster and Lia together as a couple even though part of me thinksnhey it makes sense and that they're super cute in a way (back on topic now) it was a really really really good story and I loved every minute of it because you get to see Lia and get into her head as well as Aster's and I think those are the two hardest characters to get into the head of (including Chazz) - mwell them and Jaden! Haha, anyhow, perfect - can't wait for the next installment of Year Two. I am now off to read chapter 41 :)

Aimlessly Unknown (whom is too lazy to sign in)