Reviews for Oh, That's Just Perfect!
mizukikage chapter 32 . 3/16
I missed you! And the puns...Oh my face hurts from laughing so hard.

Got more? ;)
AnimeDreama chapter 32 . 3/6
AHAH! You are back once more. My evil plan worked perfectly! Oh, okay, not so much as a plan as crossing every inner wires I could cross and hoping you would be back with this awesome story. And today, I checked my email and smiled so wide my face hurt, fist bumped and scared the hell out of my dog when I cried out: YES!

And you think you could get rid of me that easily? I don't think so. I am here for the long haul!

Life is a chaotic thing, so no worries. If it were easy, we'd have been given better instructions. And writer's block would not exist and everything would go our way. Hardly room for creating any sort of drama, though... A pity.

Anyways, YOU ARE BACK YOU ARE BACK YOU ARE BACK! I mentally grabbed you, spun you around and gave you the biggest bone-crushing bear hug you could ever receive!

I shall wait for the next chapter. I can't wait to see what you have in mind for Spiky. That dude is awesome.
Royal Lioness chapter 32 . 3/6
Well first things first I just want to say THANK YOU so much for approving of my idea about Spiky he's my all time favorite character, also thanks for updating FINALLY! and for putting the convo between Spiky and their father and showing that he's actually proud of his eldest firstborn son, I was actually hoping that Spiky would go into past in this chapter but I can wait also I wish the chapter was a little longer anyways congrats on the new chapter and keeping this story going, I myself knows how it feels to deal with writers block I've been struggling with it for a really long time whenever I need to type out the words I get stuck but I'm super proud of you keep going and don't give up :)
-RL
Kehlan chapter 6 . 3/6
Sorry. I had to laugh, George is exactly what I did call my predator, lol... yeah anyway, am enjoying the story and am on my second reading of it now... I like the way you write with humour yet without crossing the line into parody. Keep it up
collegecomics18 chapter 32 . 3/5
Nope. Still her and still loving it! You can't get rid of me that easily. And don't worry, I understand you have a life away from writing fanfictions, so don't apologize for the wait. Glad to have you back though! u
Khalthar chapter 32 . 3/5
And the chaos, madness, and mayhem begins again! Are you UP to that challenge? We shall see!
Ronniefanficfan 18 chapter 32 . 3/5
AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I THINK I MIGHT HAVE A HEART ATTACK FROM ALL THIS AWESOMENESS. OMG when I show that you updated I had to stare at it for a while to sure that wasn't seeing things oh thank you thank you thank you I missed you and your work sooooo much. As I was reading this chapter I couldn't control my excitement and started squealing and bouncing in my seat that my mom looked at me like I had lost my mind. I'm so happy to see that your back and I have to say that I will all ways be waiting for your update so take your time. I can see so much happen in the gangs future just wait till they get the on the clan ship or home world it going to go down. I'm just soooooo happy you have made my day. I wish you luck in your writing happy to have you back.

BIGFAN
blueEyre chapter 31 . 5/22/2015
Good story. Very funny!
Guest chapter 31 . 5/17/2015
Plz continue this story its like perfect!
YeOldeMan chapter 31 . 3/29/2015
I am now one of your many followers who shall wait impatiently for the next chapter... try not to get caught up in waiting for Khalthar to add or stimulate you wih ideas. He is most notorious for never finishing anything. I am afraid that t will take forever for him to beta read for you. I would offer my assistanceas a beta reader if he agrees. I read for him soe now and make corrections and suggestions. I am NOT however a plot muse, that is his domain. Let me know and I will end you my e-mail address. I do have MS Office for editing.
YeOldeMan chapter 30 . 3/29/2015
See, I should have waited one chapter. Proof that emotion trumps technicality in the sexual arena. Wow! Is all I can say. You really need to back and re-read the Khalthar lemons, then rewrite them. I really think you'll do a better job. He's good, but, well he is a guy.
YeOldeMan chapter 29 . 3/29/2015
Since you had so many chapters completed, I decided to wait a while to post again. Khalthar recommended this story to me and Im glad he did. I have enjoyed the story so far... From a 1000 yard perspective; the beginning of the story was simplistic, yet entertaining. I thought it would be a teenagers type story. Then it grew and matured over the next several chapters. When you added the Lemons I was intrigued. I could see Khalthars writing easily enough, but since I read the Sabra BJ segment that you wrote I began to wonder... What would it be like if YOU edited the Khalthar Lemons and made a female perspective on the act instead of his technically overloaded erotica. It was good, but it lacked the female emotion that you brought to the Sabra scene. The writers artistic license youve used to have the Predators and the oomans fall madly in love so quickly can be forgiven for the sake of the story. I mean who needs months of ueless sory to get to the gist o the real story. I enjoyed this last chapter with the addition of the female Yautja. Heading for the next chapter now... keep writing.
YeOldeMan chapter 16 . 3/25/2015
I like the change of POV. It keeps the action fresher. Lots of action, I likeee.
YeOldeMan chapter 12 . 3/23/2015
In most of the Yautja stories I have read, they seem to be obsessed with using their healing serum. Wonder why these guys don't. They do seem less smart in general than the usual guys though. Still a good read so far.
YeOldeMan chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
I am enjoying the story very much. But since Khalthar is your beta reader, I guess that explains some of the typos and grammar issues. haha. (He and I are good friends) the only annoying word that keeps popping up is the use of "then" when "than" is what's needed. "Than" is used when comparing things. No big issues. Very enjoyable story.