Reviews for Oh, That's Just Perfect!
blueEyre chapter 31 . 5/22
Good story. Very funny!
Plz continue this story its like perfect!
YeOldeMan chapter 31 . 3/29
I am now one of your many followers who shall wait impatiently for the next chapter... try not to get caught up in waiting for Khalthar to add or stimulate you wih ideas. He is most notorious for never finishing anything. I am afraid that t will take forever for him to beta read for you. I would offer my assistanceas a beta reader if he agrees. I read for him soe now and make corrections and suggestions. I am NOT however a plot muse, that is his domain. Let me know and I will end you my e-mail address. I do have MS Office for editing.
YeOldeMan chapter 30 . 3/29
See, I should have waited one chapter. Proof that emotion trumps technicality in the sexual arena. Wow! Is all I can say. You really need to back and re-read the Khalthar lemons, then rewrite them. I really think you'll do a better job. He's good, but, well he is a guy.
YeOldeMan chapter 29 . 3/29
Since you had so many chapters completed, I decided to wait a while to post again. Khalthar recommended this story to me and Im glad he did. I have enjoyed the story so far... From a 1000 yard perspective; the beginning of the story was simplistic, yet entertaining. I thought it would be a teenagers type story. Then it grew and matured over the next several chapters. When you added the Lemons I was intrigued. I could see Khalthars writing easily enough, but since I read the Sabra BJ segment that you wrote I began to wonder... What would it be like if YOU edited the Khalthar Lemons and made a female perspective on the act instead of his technically overloaded erotica. It was good, but it lacked the female emotion that you brought to the Sabra scene. The writers artistic license youve used to have the Predators and the oomans fall madly in love so quickly can be forgiven for the sake of the story. I mean who needs months of ueless sory to get to the gist o the real story. I enjoyed this last chapter with the addition of the female Yautja. Heading for the next chapter now... keep writing.
YeOldeMan chapter 16 . 3/25
I like the change of POV. It keeps the action fresher. Lots of action, I likeee.
YeOldeMan chapter 12 . 3/23
In most of the Yautja stories I have read, they seem to be obsessed with using their healing serum. Wonder why these guys don't. They do seem less smart in general than the usual guys though. Still a good read so far.
YeOldeMan chapter 11 . 3/23
I am enjoying the story very much. But since Khalthar is your beta reader, I guess that explains some of the typos and grammar issues. haha. (He and I are good friends) the only annoying word that keeps popping up is the use of "then" when "than" is what's needed. "Than" is used when comparing things. No big issues. Very enjoyable story.
YeOldeMan chapter 3 . 3/21
So far this is interesting but the chapters are mighty short. Your choice of course. The story, so far, reminds me of the "Myths and Magic" series by Keri Arthur. If you haven't read it, you should.
KiwiLime chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
Uh...his feelings for her are too fast. The relationship hasn't really developed. Do you mind putting up a author's note telling readers that your character is a mary sue? She is a huge mary sue, the evidence is everywhere. Thanks, I will now stop reading this fic.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Could you explain her past? How did her mother meet her father? Was her father banished for being with a human? What of his relatives? In many stories dragons live for a very long time.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I liked the beginning until I reas about the part dragon bit, the Father mysteriously dying, and fighting skills. If it were only one of those things mentioned, I would probaly have liked this story, as it is, your character is veering to be a complete mary sue. What will happej next? Will she find captured predators and free them with her amazing fighting skills? Will they flirt?
sexyshewolf chapter 31 . 9/18/2014
Awesome! I cant wait to read more, this has captured my attention, and I have enjoyed it greatly. Hope to read some more from you soon.
xxemberrosefirexx chapter 31 . 6/6/2014
Loved it and your forgiven 3!
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
It seemed interesting... Until the 'par dragon' thing came up. Then I just thought 'Mary-Sue', and kinda gave up. It would be a great fic, as long as it doesn't veer off into Mary-Sue-land.