Reviews for Dissonance
FairoNeko chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Oh my Goodness!

This is pure gold! So awesome!

*grining shamelessly*

Cheers!
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
If there's one thing I missed it's Cloud's arrogant behavior. I'm so glad that it was bought up here.

Amazing story :)
Olyvia.elliot chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Amazing.
Sekihara Tae chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
You do a wonderful job of writing a fairly innocent yet amazingly steamy scene. *loves*

Also, this: "No problem. I have big shoulders." As she loosened her embrace, he turned within the circle of her arms and smiled down at her with the gentleness he kept just for her.

Awwwww!
Sekihara Tae chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I love Cloud's nicknames for Lightning and Seph. ;)
lapaxlove chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Awww, I love this sorry, cloud x tifa incredibly sweet!
And I love the overprotective cloud when he asks about vaan!
Katara chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
This was the BEST fanfic of CloTi ever :) LOVED IT!
randomteenager chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Aww, the ending was really cute! The way you wrote the "steamy" scene was short and tasteful, very well done!

Overall, this was an adorable short story. I liked it a lot! Good job :)
randomteenager chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Haha oh my gosh Cloud's lines are hilarious. Cute and flirty, though the part where Tifa marked him on the heart was a /little/ cheesy, to be honest, but honestly not so bad. It was cute :)

I especially love how you have Cloud notice/comment on Tifa's "interesting" outfit choices. Definitely something to be commented on haha!
randomteenager chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Awww, this was really cute. Ah I don't care if they're being too friendly with each other, it's so cute! And they really believe they're from the same world, so I guess it makes sense that they're so lovey as they try to sort out the mess of their memories. They're grasping on to the one thing that feels familiar to them.

I do like the way you wrote Cloud, though I believe in Dissidia he is his fractured, Advent Children doubtful type self. Of course at the time you didn't know for sure, and I adore this alternative.

Looking forward to reading more! :)
randomteenager chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Wow, such a wonderful start. However, Cloud and Tifa acted really friendly and lovingly towards each other for merely having a hunch that they know one another. It's adorable, and of course my shipper heart loves to read that, but at the same time, they ARE supposed to be enemies. It is unwise to let your guard down so much, especially based on a hunch. But that's just me.

Either way, gorgeous writing style, the words flow nicely! Looking forward to reading more :)
vravae chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
awww.. i've been marathon reading ur fics for the past couple of days n decided to review all at once.. i really love this one.. fluffy but not cheesy.. kudos!
DivineKitten chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Beautifully written, I do hope this is what really happened post-Dissidia Duodecim. You truly are one heck of a writer. Great job!
BlondIsHot chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
I really hope they kissed like that back on their own world...

Great Story!