Reviews for Wishing Dreamer
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Cute! :D this is a great fic!
Jay chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This was so cute! O()O I love Venqua! I only found two typos which is amazing!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
beatifull!
swift chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Seriously, you don't have enough reviews on this story. It was very sweet and well done! I loved it!
xFlawed Imperfectionx chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was SO GOOD! Absolutely LOVED every bit of it! GREAT job!
Cherished Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is so, so very sweet! I love it!

Very few authors make me click on their story when I see their name. You are one of them. :)

Adorable, adorable again and yet it has a serious message too. I don't know how you write like you do; but I love your writing. It always puts a smile on my face without failure.

I prefer TerrAqua, but you have made me change my whole view on this pairing.

Excellent work! _
xXPrincessMXx chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Because dreams don't turn to dust ;) Sweet, like always.

I'm really sorry if I look like some stalker, but I swear, I just read the titles and the pairings and decided to read :D
The Masked Wanderer chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
you know wishingdreamer5 too? So do I! We worked on the 100 drabble challenge together! She's a really awesome writer!

You're good too; this was really nice and sweet! keep it up!
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Aww, that was a very cute story. I liked reading it, it was very enjoyable. I hope you make some more Ven X Aqua stories, there aren't enough in my opinion.
neko-neko-aishizu chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
These two are so fluffily sweet. Why isn't this canon? Nomura better make a satisfying ending for them in KH3... or at least provide some hints at it in BbS Vol.2.
MusicalSage chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Yay! Another Alacquiene production!

This was a very sweet story-I'm not usually fond of the Aqua/Ven pairing, but you make this pairing so sweet and innocent. Of course, that is generally how the pairing should go (in my opinion)...

And you're right; you do manage to add waffles into your stories (I believe it was you that mentioned that in one of your stories...hopefully it was, because otherwise, I will feel incredibly dumb! Ha ha!). I just thought I would point that out.

Anyhoo, nothing much to say anymore except that this is truly a nice way to start off my Spring Break. AND you updated Two is to One, so another treat for me (and other readers, I'm sure)!

So please, take care, and see you in the next review!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow, that's a surprising title, in a good way, of course. :D Thank you so much for this! It really made my day. :) (although now it feels like you've done MUCH more for me than I ever can do for you..)

This was SO sweet! I couldn't stop smiling at the end. I normally don't read Ven/Aqua, but this one changed my mind about the whole pairing. It's actually kind of cute.

And I like the fact that the one-shot contains such an important message. It kinda feels like it's some sort of reminder for everyone.

I'm so glad you're writing one-shots again. Now there's something nice I can look forward to again, every day (knowing that you're a really speedy updater who always has inspiration for something new.)

Oh, and I'm not planning to change my name. :P
Ars Silentium chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
In case you didn't know, I'm Milkshakes. XD

Well, to first start this, I forgot to check your profile as to when you were gonna stop being on hiatus, but then when I checked my mail this morning, I had a pretty good idea. I wish I was like that; to never get tired of writing. All my stories would finish much faster. XD

Next, there were minor typos (the little perfectionist that I am). Considering what you said about wanting to know typos...

"You know," she said, "they say that a dream is a wish your heart makes. The things you dream about are things you wish could be real. things that you wish would happen."

T is not capitalized. Dear, I make such a fuss over a wrong letter.

'Aqua!" he called, running up to her.

Like I said, minor typos. But it's alright. It's a 'just to let you know' thing.

About you wanting to know about your writing style, it's in a sense, 'fluffy' and light. The way you describe things is very lightening, bright, sunshiny, etc. It's hard to describe other than what I just said and the fact that it fits so well with romance and light humor.

I was honestly expecting Terra for this, because I never look at the characters involved, so in case Ven was being mean to Terra, I prepared this whole speech. But nevermind. XD

This is definitely one of my favorites now. I love Ven, Aqua, waffles, and nice dreams. Having them all together just makes things better, so... XD

Keep it up
Patriot-of-USA chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Once again, you impress. I really do admire your style. Keep going!
Aqua Fan chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I liked it it was a very nice change of pace it's nice to see a story that's not AquaXTerra on here after so long it's good to see one of your quick one shots again they're always so exciting and creative good work keep it up