Reviews for Ties That Bind, Ties That Break
Darkangel000 chapter 11 . 8/8/2007
OMG another one! lol yes this story is worth finishing aswell. Hope you update soon! D

Cheers!
J.W. Appel chapter 10 . 1/16/2005
deep story but one request:PLEASE DON'T LET CHI-CHI BEAT GOKU! She's an evil witch unworthy of Goku's love and affection she's not strong enough to be his wife and not loving enough to bear his childern and I for one am disgusted that People are cheering for her! she's become pure evil and she more than likely will kill Gohan and the others after she's done please let Goku beat Chi-chi I BEG YOU!
Hana chapter 11 . 1/16/2005
hey great stroy...i neva imagined chi chi with THAT much hate towards goku! poor him! it was funny how vegeta kept calling chi chi Kakarota. i quite like the idea of chi chi being a super saiyan iv always wanted to read a fic with chi chi a super saiyan. i even drew pics of her as one! hehe. anyway u HAVE to continue plz update soon! luv the story. cya

Hana
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 11 . 6/27/2004
damn i absolutely luv this story so PLEASE CONTINUE IT you've done a great job so far i can't wait for you to update :)
Maylar chapter 11 . 6/20/2003
Really Lovein' Your Story Update Soon!
BlueTigress05 chapter 11 . 4/29/2003
THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE THE PLOT AND U WRITE SO WEL! If i were u would continue where ur going with this story. Let Chichi become more affectionate w/ goku and then make a twist at the end. MAybe change her back into a human and make goku stay forever (or until he has to go off and fight again *points at buu*)!... Takecare - BT
supersaiyaman chapter 3 . 12/14/2002
very good story i like how chch wished to become a saiyan. iv always wondered what it would be like if chch was a saiyan. im wondering whats going to happen next. i hope you can update at lest oce a or twice a month or evry 2 months. great story. i dont recew often exsept wene i find a very good story. you should feal very good about yourseklf your doing a wonderful job keep it up.
Licht Sieger chapter 8 . 12/12/2002
Just out of curiousity, why don't Goku, or at last vegeta, go Super Saiyan and beat Chi-Chi's rear?
majin princess chapter 11 . 12/12/2002
omg this story is so sweet! garg! chichi is mean to poor goku. i love this fic!
Neo Kei chapter 10 . 10/26/2002
GASP! That was a great chapter. Heheheh...he should catch her totally off guard. I mean ChiChi gotta drop her guard sooner or later right? I mean like feeding Goten? How about when she's sparring with Vegeta? I don't think Vegeta would intervene in that fight. Hehehe. But yeah, I haven't missed too much of this fic. I'm really looking forward to your next update. Until then I'll sit here waiting...AND holding my breath. *starts holding her breath...two minutes later Kei lays passed out on the floor with swirls in her eyes*
Neo Kei chapter 8 . 10/26/2002
Wow, I wonder what happened to Vegeta? But that was still a great chapter. I'm surprised that ChiChi thought so little of her oldest son Gohan. I mean she did school him and all. I hope everything works out between Goku and ChiChi...as they SHOULD!
neveragaintruth chapter 10 . 10/5/2002
whoohooo! i realy like thisD
Neveragaintruth chapter 6 . 10/5/2002
lol, im so glad theres finally a story that understands how chichi could feel! theres only two others like this!
Goku's Daughter chapter 10 . 9/22/2002
awww i want more!

this challenge huh? It better be good cuz im obssesive over it!

Well gtg

love GD
Goku's Daughter chapter 7 . 9/22/2002
i liked it!

I gues im off to the next chapter
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »