Reviews for Evangelion Re Loaded
Guest chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
I really like your story and your sense of comedy and would love for u to finish it or at least get another chapter in because I really enjoy this fanfic
KeepinItMunkd chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
You really should continue with this story. Its really great and would be ashamed if it was just left and never finished.
bigguy1234 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Great chapter hope to see the next one soon
Alex Retzer chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Great work, like how you've kept shinji believable.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Tch Shinji is so whipped ... it's not funny anymore !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Interesting :p
OoOXylionOoO chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Nice chapter dude !
OoOXylionOoO chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
My my this is good !
GovernorDerekthe2nd chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
I like this story I hope to see more!
specter626 chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
thats was great, can't wait to read the next chapter
Fresh C chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Hey, since you asked me to read this and give my opinion. I'm going to be honest with you so expect to here more bad things than good things (since it's often hard to point out the individual things that an author does well.) I'm going to do this proper and give you a running commentary on this chapter as I read it:

In the first paragraph you switch between present and past tense. It's an easy enough mistake to make (I used to do it all the time and still do if I don't catch myself). I'd clean that up as it's a little jarring.

It's a little hard to make sense of the flashbacks you're showing here. The one with Rei and Kensuke is particularly confusing. It sounds like Kensuke tries to make a move on her and she bloodied him up a bit. But then in the next paragraph it almost seems like she's glad that she met him and started talking to him.

"All I need is my AT-Field and my friends!" - this line is kinda cheesy. The idea itself isn't bad, but when you say it out loud like that... the cheese factor rises. It's not horrible though, it just doesn't sound like something anyone would naturally say in a life or death situation. Although it is a typical line I would expect to see in a monster-of-the-week anime.

All that aside, it's interesting what you've done here. Showing the ending first and letting the reader guess what kinds of changes Shinji made to the timeline to reach this result. It's kind of ballsy and it seems to have paid off. this technique is an attention grabber, and that gives you a leg up on other time travel fics.

Overall you've got a solid writing style and you seem to more or less know what you're doing. Some of your sentences could use some polishing to help them flow better together. I wish i could be more specific about how you could actually do that, but if I knew how to make words flow together so easily, my own stories would be much better. Again it's not like your story flows horribly, it's just an area you could use a little improvement on imo.

This is a pretty good start. I'm sure you can do even better, if you haven't already in the chapters that follow. I'll try to read some more of this when I get the chance.

-Also, I like where you're going with the whole "You were never meant to be in this world" thing.
Nyk chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
Thoroughly enjoying the story. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Dias of All Final chapter 12 . 4/25/2012
It's like reading Kaji Jr and Misato Jr, at least that's how I imagine them to act.
divinedemon1 chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
I absolutely adored this chapter. I really love how you made shinji a bit of the teasing type. His interaction with Asuka has been perfect. What I love most about this story is really how you gave shinji a bit of confidence it makes him a very lovable character. Favorite line "spring wedding or a summer one?". That was delivered awesomely in my opinion. Keep them conning you most defrinately have a patient fan waiting :)
Aincalandorn chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
Has it really been six months? It feels like I read the last chapter recently.

Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter!