Reviews for Armistice
Dalamin Sahara chapter 15 . 4/15
I liked the story very much. Please update. I'm waiting for the next chapter.
Cssdy3 chapter 15 . 4/7
I wish you would finish the story
vvuvvivian chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
More please?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Idk why but the part where her father is informed to go into the army just reminds me of Mulan... O.o
Guest chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next. (:
Guest chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
Ooooh, this story is really good! Please update soon!
Glo15Bug chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
I always wanted Squad two. Stealth Force is pretty BA if you ask me.
Glo15Bug chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
I love the end. "I suppose I can shave now' is priceless! lolz!
chiharuSAICHI chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
I have known this story of yours long time ago but the summary kinda don’t entice me so I didn’t read it. I mean, Toshirou an alien? What the hell? But since I ran out of HitsuKarin stories to read, I tried it. And wow. This story is really good! I mean great! Or maybe because it suits my taste so well! I love AU story so much, I practically worship them. LOL. This story kind of reminds me of SenbozaMitsuki27 story butterfliie dragon. Um, no not the plot but the way it is written. They both have past and present scene, but hers alternates every chapter. I hope I didn’t offend you or anything. I just thought it’s the same. And anyway I think it should be really written this way, because it makes this story more fun and exciting to read. But then of course, I like the present scenes better. :P

I’m kind of excited for Ichigo and Karin to meet again! Oh! And of course Karin and Toshirou’s baby. Thank you so much for writing this and giving my poor self a pleasant story to read. So I hope you update this sooner than soon. XD
TheHamLover chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
I LOVEEEE THIS STORY SO MUCH! It swear it makes me fangirl so much, I really like how you describe their relationship. I wanna see what happens next soooo bad! I also really like the style you are writing the story in, like bit by bit, and showing what happened in the past in flashbacks. Wonderful story, I really like the plot c:
sayo-chan64 chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
Let me ask this: is Orhime pregnant with Ulquiorra's baby or...? Becuase I'm not entirely sure what happened in the last scene there.

As for Ryou, I'm sort of sad that we won't be seeing him anymore. I was pretty shocked when Aizen's venture to gain control over Ryou was revealed (I've wondered how he could be on the Leoan side but still be human (I didn't pin him as a Leoan; just didn't fit).

I loved that scene with Ulquiorra coming to save his precious princess Orihime! They are SO cute.

P.S. Iove that Matsumoto started a fire.

sayo-chan
Bara-san chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD totally worth the wait! jajaja oh I can't wait for the next one!
Br0k3n Ang3l chapter 15 . 6/17/2012
Oh man! :) Haha that's funny. More! Please?
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
Another great story. :)
Flocon de Neige chapter 14 . 4/6/2012
This is absolutely beautiful, you know that? I love your writing style in this story! And the plot! OMG the PLOT. So wonderful. ASDFGHJKL I can't wait to find out about the baby's name! I do wonder if you're gonna name it Hyourinmaru... or something.