Reviews for Athena: Main Story
Lawrensu chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
i hope this gets an update soon :(
Kenshin El chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
frawds
jessica chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
very good and exiting wish i can write like u
Emeyeay chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
Yay! You're back! Great chapter.

My fic'll be back soon too. hehe.
Ello chapter 14 . 9/14/2012
Heh, yeah, this fandom is a lil bit small, it's a great one but i think the style throws some people off. I was just about to skip the email alert until I noticed it was your story so I came right over and read it. I liked the ending, I love lines like the last two as endings.
NewBloom chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Love the new chapter! Michael and Baroona are awesome against Rikion, sama as always :D

Please update soon!
Snewkii chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
Lol. It just occured to me that in Greek mythology, the godess Athena and the god Ares actually have a bitter rivalry going on.

I'm still loving the story. You make me want to get cracking and put up more chaps for MY Ares fic.

However, your chappies are a little too short, and could do with a bit more detail and descriptions(don't hit me). ;)
Kenshin El chapter 13 . 12/23/2011
This is so like the original please write more!
Kenshin El chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
Love the ending I just love the story write more please!
Kenshin El chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
Oh, well the Ariadane thing fit well. This is a great fanfic of a great manwha and it makes me want to write one about it too but it wont' come out well.
Kenshin El chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
I loved loved absolutely loved the flashback part at the end. You make Baruna seem cool which he is so good job. I think it was pretty great of you to write a story because not many know about Ares. Also will Ariadane be genderbent too?
Kenshin El chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Ah, the chandelier part was done beautifully. I liked that part also because of the humor. Look at the flying girl!
Kenshin El chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Heh, that was unexpected. Athena's lucky I call my brother by his name and get yelled at for not calling him just oppa. Also great story, this manwha needs more love. If I just said that before don't mind it the review was acting up. The carrying thing was cute.
NewBloom chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
This is pretty good

Can't wait for the next chapter