Reviews for Love Notes
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
awwww so romantic
Jay Li Matsuda chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
That was amazing and really cute:D
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is the one I read and I loved how incredibly sweet it was. Everything was right in Blaine's face and he missed it. Just wonderful.
mkjrhodes chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I am freaking in love with your love notes! Ahhhhhhh how much cornier can they get? They surly can't get better... Can they?
NerdyHalfling chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
another awesome story :D
Nytroglycerin chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
GAHH! :D that was soo cute! Even though it was obvious to us that it was Kurt, when Blaine's paper spelled out Kurt I squealed! XD I know, I'm weird. But I love fluff at times! :)

Zelaira
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Ugh! Beautiful! I wish I could write like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Love this so much
riotreality chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That was simply fantastic.
fiftyfifty chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
My goodness, if this isn't the most cavity inducing story I've ever read... Seriously, I swear I swooned a little through it all. I love this so much )
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Awww! That was cute. But wow, Finn wrote the notes? Kurt must have been telling him what to say then, cuz Finn would have totally written something waaaaay less poetic and romantic, like "Dude, you rock my world!" Or something. lol. Still a great fic; I especially love them running down the hallway like they did at the end; VERY reminiscent of their first time meeting, and a great way to sort of...offialize- which is a word now I've decided- their relationship as a couple.
livelongandpeaceout chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Aaaawwwwwww! That was so fricking sweet! Now why can't that happen on the show?
charlieslion chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I knew that when Blaine couldn't figure it out from the Bad Romance note, that he was an idiot. XD
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Gah! I'm dying from cuteness overload over here. This was down right adorable.

Caitlin(:
FreakingOutAndJoiningDalton chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oh my gosh! So adorable. I loved the notes. :)

SLOW MOTION HALLWAY OF DOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Sorry just...this reminded me of the first ever fanfic I read. EVER.

Great job!