Reviews for Empty Chairs at Empty Tables
whatnosheep chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
That's a really creepy psychological horror story! I love it! What a horrible torment for Sam to go through!
hag123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
THIS IS AMAZING. There is the right amount of mystery to become really intrigued and then the realization of what's actually happening hits hard and hits home. Really, really well done. Wow.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Was wondering what was going on, things getting more and more terrifying for Sam but it was very fittingly explained at the end, Sam having fit and a mind trip, courtesy of Lucifer.
A really gripping read.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
WHOA! What a mind trip. That was evil and twisted and awesome. xo
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
oh wow that was freaky but cool, well done, love it and love Dean and Sam great but short "big brother" moment Dean "taking care of Sam".
Your wicked cool ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
woahhhhhhhh! awesomely mind blowing
RainbowBetty chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was absolutely terrifying.
Brielle-W chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Great story! Would've made an awesome episode
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
You did a wonderful job with this one-shot. It's very sinister without being macabre, how the people disappear. By that I mean, the whole concept is terrifying, not knowing who will disappear next and if you're going mad, but you don't do it with cheap tricks (there's not that grotesque "shock factor"). Instead, it's like a box room slowly closing in on you, tighter and tighter...there's no surprise coming, only the fear of the inevitable that soon you'll be crushed by too small walls.

I hope that description made sense. This was a treat to read, and I'm even happier that in the end, it was all in Sam's head and not in real life.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Great quote, an amazing creepy story.

I loved how you kept me guessing right up to the end. The gradual disappeances, Sam's unexplained temperature, wasn't sure if it was all in Sam's head or not.

Thank you so much for this!
General-Senyaka98 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Amazing
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Great story.
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I loved this story! It was totally creepy, but I loved it. Thanks for posting.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
GEEZE THAT WAS GOOD! It's like a story right out of the Twighlight Zone! I was astonished when Dean disappeared. At first I thought it was all a witch's spell or some sort of ghost sickness and you had me going clear to the end! Nice, nice surprise there!
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This story is so powerfully written. So emotionally gutting.

Bravo.