Reviews for Play With
Ash chapter 2 . 1/4
You last updated a story on Nov. 2014.
Update THIS story. Right now. It's been years and it's a new year now, literally.
You owe us. BIG time.
Noxxii chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
This story is so addicting, much like all of your stories c: I really hope you continue it soon. c:
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
YEAH BABAY MOAR CHAPTARS!
HinatamaniacXD chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Please update soon. I really really like this.
HinatamaniacXD chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Full lemons pl
Happyhelper83 chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Hi there, i dont want to sound like a total pervert but i think it would be nice if there was full lemons. I do like the SaiHina pairing, I think they are sooo cute together :3 keep updating please, this story seems so good and...dramatic. Ha i knew where the dirty minded was headed :P anyways good story so far please keep going!
The-Oreo-Ninja chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Hinata can't have sex with anyone but Sai! They have to stay together, neither of them should be disloyal! Hinata can't be shown as a slut! Just make Sai arrive already! PLEASE! And why is Hinata saying she has to marry Sasuke's dad? But please, please, PLEASE! No smut, lemons or implied content unless it's SaiHina! HINATA'S FANS DON'T CARE IF SHE'S A BOTCH, SHE JUST CAN'T BE A SLUT!
Seraphina Dragon chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
yes full lemon scenes and wow i hope to read more
anlmoon chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I like how hinata is using her beauty as a way of revenge, and pretend to like Sasuke and Nartuo's dad. Also, the guys plan will epicly fail since hinata is kinda being a "cheating slut" with her act. I also like how she is devoted to sai and how they love each other. I'm also guessing, they want to take over the east kingdom with their west kingdom which will make them king and queen of both lands.
DarkEmperorAngel chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I love it.
KirbySuperStarNinja chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I hope that in the end, they all become
friends! Lemon please?
clementine's hat chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Yu must update! :3 Teehee. I LOVE this story. I usually love Sasuke, Naruto, Temari, Lee, Ino, And Tenten but yu make me hate them. LOL! O_O Are other Akatsuki members going to be included? If so, HALLELUJAH! I love akaxhina. Teehee. i can't wait to find out how Hinata tortures her bullies. Mwahahahhaha!~ Update! :3
blackirishawk chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
does sai know what hinata is doing? Man i hope so! And thoose guys are really pigs nasty pigs lol
KabeHinata-lover2 fan chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I want a lemon~ I want a lemon~ Please when you have time continue!
CharNinja LOL chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
A lemon would be really good