Reviews for We Were One
rokureader180 chapter 20 . 8/15/2017
... you better write the epilogue where she tells him...or even better where a fully grown Kuro meets Aizen, that would be delicious.
Twilight's Enchantress chapter 20 . 1/19/2017
I adore this story! Especially how you portrayed all of them (Matsumoto, Isane, Nemu, and Nanao) sticking by her side until the every end:) Will you possibly be making a sequel?

You said in your authors note that your opinion on this couple changed... Who is, THE COUPLE for you now?
Nyuu-neechan chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
I really enjoyed the story, even though I hade aome problems with some parts of the plot, but in over all it was pretty good. I just thing it would had been nice there some kind of epilogue ir oneshot about the future of Momo and her son, some like she telling him who is his father e maybe a metting between father and son. But I know thia story was finished long ago, maybe it is gonna be a trouble for you to write something like that. Anyway, good job! Thanks for writing this :)
OedonWrithe chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
Ah this fic kept me up until 1:30 on a school night but that's my fault for starting to read it at 12:20 am.
It's gooooood and you NAILED the characters for the most part and I had the feeling that Yamamoto was trying to cover up the rumors/fact that Aizen was the father (from the general populous and to keep mass hysteria from breaking out) by having Chojiro live with her and have them act informal with each other AND IT WORKED. I mean I know it wasn't explicitly said but that's hat I think and I stand by my interpretation.
Karma's Slave chapter 20 . 8/17/2011
This story is very well done and i enjoyed every moment of it.
Aneith chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
First of all, I would like to say that I really like the idea of this story and it starts out really well.

Unfortunately, I can't bring myself to finish it and this is why: characters acting like Momo is suspicious.

I know it happens in the real world that family and friends of perpetrators get treated that way, but this is a different situation. Aizen stabbed Momo. That's a pretty obvious sign that she is a victim.

Maybe there are people in the world who treat stab victims as accomplices of their would-be murderers. But I doubt it. That makes absolutely no sense.

The last straw for me was when Hisagi and Izuru accused her. That makes even less sense since (in what is faulty logic anyway), they are more suspicious than she is.

I hope I don't sound too mean. I really was looking forward to this story and it was good except for the parts that made no sense. It was just that the parts that made no sense got to be too much. Other than that, it is a great idea.
animekisses chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
Okay so I thought this story was absolutely amazing and so well done out! This couple was a guilty pleasure of mine too so it was nice finding a story that made it possible and realistic :)
annon chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
awh...I was enjoying this untill M-M-MatsuHitsu came up...*Sigh* ... good story though . xx
penny chapter 20 . 4/29/2011
please tell me this isnt the last chapter it was i mean is so awesome do u know ho many chapters i was waiting for just to see aizens reaction but mabe that was too ooc or something tanx for awesome story hope u write some thing like this again
My Asylum chapter 20 . 4/28/2011
OMG BRAVO!

you had me in tears! TT

that really WAS bittersweet and Momo's final line...

Great job on your amazing story, it truely was mind blowing. :D

you should definitely continue
ariedling chapter 20 . 4/28/2011
i really liked it. too bad its over:( could you make a what if chapter where we find out aizens reaction to his son
ariedling chapter 19 . 4/28/2011
aww so sweet. he looked like daddy so cute
My Asylum chapter 19 . 4/28/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! LOVED IT!

Too bad it's gonna end TT

a job well done on your story though you're very talented :D
LadyRinUchiha chapter 19 . 4/28/2011
hrm loks like aizen huh... wonder how it'll pan out
My Asylum chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
Awwww it can't be ending! TT
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »