Reviews for A Skylit Moment
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
The butterflies brought their friends along! Now their having a slow dance in my stomach! Ah, the wonderful feelings when reading your Abby/Hoagie. They just make me so peaceful yet crazily crazy inside.

My portals are boxes...

... Why did I mention this...?
tmcala chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hehehe. I KNEW I recognized fake out-make out from something. This was cute. Very abby/hoagie :D
wherever-you-wander chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This made me laugh so hard I fell off the chair. No, seriously, I fell off the chair. (I like to balance the chair on two legs, which means I'm at risk of falling pretty much all the time) My brother just gave me a weird look and then went back to his video games. Typical. Love you too bro. It's not like I'm lying here on the floor or anything.

But I digress.

I really really liked this. Your Abby/Hoagie writing is just so creative and cute and awesome.

"With your face." hehehe.
CodeLyokoIsTheBest chapter 1 . 3/11/2011

"With your face?"

Well, duh. What else was she supposed to use? Wait, don't answer that.

Awesome story. :D
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
"With your face?"

I burst out cackling at the line, I'll admit to that.

Adore this, I do. Jess, it doesn't how long you hide from this fandom, you'll write these two so amazingly!
madier1095 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
! I love you! You combined my favorite show with my other favorite show! And your brain contains Zim!

Cute story! I enjoyed it much! :D
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Never fails. You are so much better than you seem to realize. That was both sweet, funny and also quite a unique spin on the premise. I am once again humbled. Very nice work!