Reviews for Come Fly With Me
Rima2000 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I loved this story...and I am waiting patiently for your next longer story too...I love your writing...the intimacy of your characters...the lemons...the easy banter...the sincerity too...I get all caught up in your wonderful characters, always...thanks so much...

Please write again soon...Sincerely, Rima2000
Pieshell chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This was really great! I loved the way you tied it all together, and it was a perfect length for a one-shot. You managed to fit all the great elements in there, and I'm so glad I stumbled upon this one! Great job...really.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Great o/s! Very sweet ending :)
blb1000 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I enjoyed the twists and turns from beginning to end.
twifanatheart27 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This thing here is amazing! Absolutely brilliant! Is there any chance you will be continuing it?
stacieard chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
this was an excellent one shot. you did an excellent job with it. until next time.
BeatrizBeltran chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Love it
BeatrizBeltran chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Love it
we live for love chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Loved your story.
pipelynn chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
this was great, i loved it! i found it rec'd on the the lemonade stand. thanks for writing!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Great oneshot!
bonz245 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Just the right amount of angst and drama. The romance was just perfect. Really enjoyed the read.

Thanks

Carol
MeGirlHis chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awww so sweet I lov it.
KimmiCullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
completely loved it, loved the back and forth with e & b it was so funny, her outburst on the plain about lack of sex made me nearly wet myself lol. would read if you wrote more, It was not only a great story but a good read, love your writing style!
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 3/21/2011