Reviews for The Manor House
Sissy2D chapter 5 . 4/6
GOOD one !
colorprism chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
LOL. I'm still deciding whether I like your madam. In a perverse way, yes! She's not nice, but she's definitely a good businesswoman. And besides, she is offering Logan a better option . . . granted, not out of the goodness of her own heart.
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Perfect! Don't know how anyone could ever flame this, it fits these two so well! Loved it :)
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Oooh she's so dead. Cos Wolverine's /never/ been on the run before, /never/ had to rough it, /not/ capable of waiting til everyone chasing him died of old age.
Zanthraxone chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Ok thank you for suggesting this one first. I love it it's awesome. Fair warning now I'm going to be reading the rest of them as far as what pertains to Logan & Marie - Wolverine & Rogue. Love those two and I will probably be checking out what else you have in what pertains to what chars I like. Great story and I love how you made them in their element as far as their characteristics. Awesome story and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Z
Gimpy1 chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
You're awesome! _ Yum.
Roganette chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Gorgeous story. So brilliant!
Lumichamomilla chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Hooray for happy endings :)
Lumichamomilla chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Right now I'm very glad to be reminded of your guarantee - couldn't bear it if all that good loving was wasted on a sad ending.
Lumichamomilla chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Umm, coherent thoughts ... Typing ...
Good.
HelixianRay chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
That was amazing! Thank you!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
Such a beautiful, amazing story! I wish it were longer, and damn I loved the idea! Can you do the opposite? Like, Anna (or Marie, whatever, I like Anna better) being the escort (but not a victim of trafficking or anything) and Logan the client?
ChrissyR1979 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Brilliant!
ChrissyR1979 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Love this so far xx
Seriously Addicted56 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Hmm that is definetely a different story lol but i liked it lol it was really good and in a way kinda fitting idk lol but definetely interesting lol XD