Reviews for Fake Out!
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
gah i wish this was really so freaking badly! ;"D
MoNsTaToXiCFaZe chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I saw that video too like two months ago! Lol. I wished this happened too! D:. I was like omg kiss! But of course he had to pull away _ lol. I think Aislinn really wanted to kiss him too in the vid xD.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
While I was watching the video I was like: "OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!" when Munro said no I was like "oh my god -.- ...boo!" hahah Maislinn :3 loved the it by the way :)
Eclarelover1820 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I SO wish this had happened!

When Munro leaned in i was like OMG OMG OMG and than when he pulled away i was like WHAT? REALLY?

I totally had a fangirl freakout lol

Anyways this was so cute i love Maslinn 3

Awesome job )...
tauridowning chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I did a story like this along time ago, but it was about Cassie Steele and Jake Epstien, and wasnt based off anything. this was good. i tried to go to the video but it doesnt seem to be up anymore, or i can't find it. (
SuperDegrassifan1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I bet Munro is an excellent kisser(:
crazfilipina chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I just watched the video. It'd would have been so great if they did kiss. It would be even better if they are a couple.

You should continue this and write more fanfics of Maislinn. I will forsure read.

Eclare is great, but Maislinn even better.. aha
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
There simply aren't enough words to describe how freakin' cute this was! I loved this, I wish they had actually kissed in that video. I couldn't stop smiling through this!
hunnyfresh chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I absolutely loved this! As intrusive as this sounds, I would love to read more Maislinn fanfiction. This was extremely well-written. I'll be sure to check out that video.

Dreamgreen16 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ikr! i really wanted them to kiss and I keep watching that vid and literally stop breathing hahhahaha If I wathch it enough the will kiss! haha I am starting to really like theses Maislinn fics ans this was really well written so update soon :D
cfaitht chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Hey this was good and cute. Can u tell me where that video was.
escaperealityforawhile chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was TOO adorable! I can't even wipe the goofy, love sick grin off my face. Your writing is amazing too, and I love how in only a few words you can have me swooning. What was the video though? Pleasepleasplease message me back and let me know )

Oh, and you should TOTALLY continue this, no doubt.
vanessa chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
OMG you should now do Munro's Point of View !
takethecurve chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I have melted into a pile of Munro/Aislinn-loving goo.

I wanted them to kiss soooooo badly! So I totally love your ending! I just wish it'd been on camera!
BlackVeilBridesGirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Really cute you should write more about how they become a couple