Reviews for What Else Could It Be?
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I look forward to if you add more!
StalkerofAllThingsDrarry chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I don't seem like someone who would like slash, really. For a while now, I've sat and thought and wondered. Why /did/ I like slash, and Harry/Draco in particular?

It's because it's so impossible.

No, I don't really like crack. It disappoints me that some writers resort to that sometime. But the thing is, reading fanfiction kinda relates to my own life. Slash is just so sweet. I read so much of it that when I see a guy and a girl together, something inside me says, "That's not right." In the real world, Harry/Draco shall sadly never happen. Harry's straight. Draco's straight. They only just managed to tolerate each other from a distance after nineteen years. Reading Harry/Draco helps me believe that the impossible can happen. It gives me a sort of demented hope. Seeing those happy endings brings a smile to my face. I can pretend that, just for a moment, I will find my person.

Seeing those sad endings reminds me of the despairs of love. I love them anyway because, just for a moment, I can pretend that the writer is my friend and they wrote it to comfort me. Like they're saying, "I understand and I'm here for you."

In reality, while I have great friends, they jokingly think that I have no heart. They say I'm a bachelorette - single and happy about it. Actually, I do feel attraction and affection. I just try not to show it. Yes, I did bring it upon myself, and it's a bit too late to make amends.

This fic was one of my first Harry/Draco's. It wasn't happy, but not quite sad, either. There was a bit of a hopeful theme in a sorrowful way. Bittersweet; beautiful. I didn't have an account at that time, but I remembering admiring this. When I left the page, I wondered if I'd ever see it again. I was almost afraid to go.

Months later, I couldn't find it. I couldn't remember the title, the author, only that it was Drarry and amazing. I tried to move on, but it lingered at the corners of my mind. I swore that I would not let it escape me if I found it again.

Then you posted your Tai Chi fic. "Not bad," I thought. I decided to check out your profile.

I was so glad I did.

Reading it again felt different - it meant more. I could imagine myself in the situation in a twisted, warped way . I cried. Seriously, be proud. I could feel myself swoop and fall and swoon and wish and hope. The grammar isn't the greatest, but I overlooked it for its content. Niki is a very lucky girl. May I stalk you?

... Oops, too late. You're not passing me by again.
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I LOVED It! I will be waiting in hopes that you choose to do something more with this because it has so much potential, but it's perfect just the way it is too! Cheers :)
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Yay on posting your first H/D fic! I think you captured the teen angst perfectly and it was clear both boys were twisted up in knots about their warring emotions. This was a lovely b-day gift. Thanks for sharing it w/ the rest of us FW! xoxo
Sunflowery98 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Love, love, love! If you someday add to it, that would be great. Would love to see these two admit to more of what they truly think and feel.
sunystone chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
*fans self* whew that was hot! I can't believe this is your first H/D fic! Fabulous job! I love the love/hate relationship they have going on. I'm adding this to story alerts just in case you decide to continue (hint hint...) ;)
sessahhh chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Hooray for your first leap into writing HPDM. This was lovely and fun to read. They got to keep their nemesis personalities outside but have super hot sex. Loved it!
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
beautiful writing - very dark and twisty but with some hope in there. I'd like to see this continued so will subscribe to it just in case ;)

xx
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Good job bb! Now you know how I felt! LOL! This was good - painful and hot, emotional and distant.
ladydread81 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
i've seen this and kept going back and forth...cuz draco and harry? i felt the same way before i read edward and jasper. and gosh darnit! this was hawt!
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
i loved the raw passion of this, please continue

whats happening with project seduce mr whitlock?

xx
Mychael chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Cool story... I have never been into wizards but this story is good, I try and follow it. smiles
mechanicalrain999 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Hey bb. This was great! A couple of minor typos but other than that, DAYUM! *fans self* I'd love some more. :)
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Well I'd say your first HP fic is a success. Well written, as always. Well told, with just the right amount of angst. And really great smut.

Love it, hope you do come back to it someday.
HarryDraco10210 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was amazing. I love the love-gate relationship they have. This was amazing. Lots of love!