Reviews for tainted
Fruitopalusmelon chapter 2 . 3/12
Midoriko got seduced by Aizen. Nothing else said. :{
Fruitopalusmelon chapter 2 . 3/12
So WTF! They got the jewel from Naraku with the help of Kinky-hoe ( sorry just had to say that ). But wait. Isn't Kinky-hoe suppose to be dead?! I thought that they caught her ass.? Obviously just had to wait another motherfucking 500 proves they hadn't been doing their jobs lately or right.
( Kinky-hoe if Kikyo the undead priestess).
coolchick87 chapter 6 . 1/29
I love your story please update it real soon
Elias Taisei chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
I think she should be with Ulquiorra she could possibly get him to open up just a tad bit
sweetpotatopumpkin chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
Cool story. I support Kagome/Grimmjow. Yuki sounds sooooo cute! I really like this story so far and I can't wait to read more so please update soon.
DarkDragonLover chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Threesome if you can't do that it okay! I hope it can be Ulquiorra, a little bit more than Grim-Did I spell that right? I also forgot how to spell his name. T.T- So whoever you choose it OK! -
rubylove957 chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
I think kagomeXUlquiorra for This story is best but if was a different story I choose kagomeXGrimmJow lol
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
I love the story demo... Why the hell is everyone so ooc?
flameslavier chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
This story is very interesting
I can't wait for the next chapter
And I vote that Kagome ends up whit Ulquiorra
Elfy lolita chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Ohhhh fuck it ulquixkagome ewe and starkkxsango
Elfy lolita chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
I retract what I said! XO let it be grimxkagome and starkkxsango is more obvious :3 pleeeeeaasssseeeeeeeeeee?!
Elfy lolita chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Ginxkagome and SangoxGrimmjow xD
Miko Vampire chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
I vote for the threesome… Ulquiorra/Kagome/Grimmjow, they could share if it made Kagome happy!
brizzy13 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Please, please, please finish the story. It is really interesting.
narcissaromanov1918 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
kagome and ulquiorra that would be hot and kool and grate pareings and with sango and stark