Reviews for The Blind Man and the Beast
Shittake Ramen chapter 1 . 1/17
So sweet. Hey someone's gotta start the trend.
Weirdo12DaughterOfHadesPJO chapter 1 . 1/15
PPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEE (PLEASE) DO ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Demon jester chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
you should write another one because i cant find any of this pairing but try to write it by hte movie
NATALIARENDON chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I like it...
KTEW chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I ship this. So hard. omfg This is lovely and fantastic and totally IC (the fuck you talking about, all OOC?). You managed to get Kyle's cynicism and Magda/Kendra's cockiness and Will's sarcasm and it just so perfect and ALLOW ME TO BOW DOWN TO YOU, GOOD SIR.
Mona chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
OH. MY. GODS. I've read Beastly at least twice and the pairing Will and Kyle seemed so cute, but after scouring and the Internet I couldn't find anything so I'm really happy you did this fic. Over all it was very good.
DarkPirateRule chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I was so happy when I found this pairing on here! You did a wonderful job! Keep it up! :)
kaagehide chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wah, I love this! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who saw this couple!

This was so cute! /
James chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You don't know hOw much I love you right now because you wrote this pairing oh And you did a great job.
Jessi Violet - botdf kitty chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was so cute and sweet! I had actually thought when I first saw the movie that they would be good together because, well, Will can't see and he is confident anyway. I agree though, they are a very cute couple! I must say... Great job! _
loltoolazytologin chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I WAS LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR THIS THANKS SO MUCH
Lye The Unknown chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I love this yaoi pairing! As soon as I saw the movie I ran to the computer I was like,screaming in happiness when I found this xDDD Great Story! 3
KagamineP.C chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
You are sooooo riiiiiight! People needd to write this pair more often! And you seemed to keep them in character. even Kyles emoness. Amazing job!

I wish people would write this pair more! No where in the rules did it say the person Kyle fell in love with HAD to be a girl

Anyways Good job!
Dark's Bloody Bride chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
wow, new...I like it!
FroggerJane chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I had never thought of this pairing before, but I'm now in love with it! PLEASE write more?

JAN3