Reviews for A Higher Power
maphie chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This should have been titled "naughty but nice".
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Very hot and odd... loved it! *dear jesus please forgive me... *
emmzac chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Loved it! How could you not?
cullensbabymama7 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
LMAO LORD!
Azucena34 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Oh holy lord it was good. Third person really worked, we were able to see their thoughts, their lovely blush. Having the narrator point of view, we were able to peek into the evening without trying two virgins explain lovemaking, a more savvy person did it for them with out holding disbelief. I am not sure that a virgin would say father cullen spank me after the first night, would she be more worry about leaving the priest's quarters?
Love the o/s. Thank you.
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
HAHAHAHA! That was fucking amazing! It wasn't offensive in the least! (At least not for me, I'm agnostic. lol.) It doesn't matter what form they take, they're always so hot together. And also, I couldn't help but imagine Jasper with Alice and Emmett with Rose every time they were mentioned. I kept seeing how they too would break their vows to the church and end up together. So I was thinking that maybe if you ever felt the want to revisit this, you could possibly do something about either of them? And then it might be like, "Nobody can escape the sin of lusting at this school..." or something along those lines. haha
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
One of my favorite one shots. I think this type of thing really happens. They're only human.
Girl with eyes like the desert chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ohhh! That was good! :) I loved it, wasn't even a little bit offended. It's different and you managed to make it HOT but not to graphic! Good job! :D
covenmama chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Cute. I loved it!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
oh this was just delicious! I was raised Catholic and rejected the guilt and shame mongering religion as soon as I turned 18. It is unnatural, IMO, for men and women not to be together and has spawned all sorts of unhealthy behavior on the part of nuns and priests. other clergy are allowed to marry and have children, why not those in the Catholic church? anyway, I loved loved loved your little o/s and, if you ever had the time and inclination, i could see the possibilities of expansion here...j/s...anyway! thanks for this, just what I needed on a Friday the 13th...

Judy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
dO YOU PERMIT TRANSLATE THIS STORY?
Debbie White chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Great story!
Dil9 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh please continue:)
Sensual reflection chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Loved it.

its fine that some people want to be preists/nuns but i think humans are naturally drawn to having relations.

Why do people repress themselves?

anyhow, loved that they went with how they felt. and Bella is naughty isnt she? :P
LBelle chapter 1 . 5/3/2012