Reviews for A Higher Power
JRDurham chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
amazing! hahahah... just found this and of course, love love love it to death... :)
84gemstone chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Never read a nan and father fic but after this I might go looking for more bad Bella and Edward lol
addiesmum chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I liked it! Can you do a part two? Thanks!
marveecorp chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was an odd plot but really interesting and well written. I liked it. Will there be more?
Lary Reeden chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Hot. The love O/s with Tabu. :)

Kisses from Brazil.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
lol great story!
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
dear father i've been bad... too classic. fitting ending...
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
It's nice and sweet. Thx

Bises
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I got one thing to say here other than whew and it's that I worked for a college once that held rooms that housed retired nuns and working in a kitchen with some younger ones that some times came in with hickies on their necks so...yeah! ;o)
BellaClary chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Amazing OS! omg.

If someone was offended, fuck them hahah this was HOT I love it :D
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was so good! It had a slight campy edge to it. In my mind I see these two leaving the ministry and staying together. Thanks for sharing!
twilover45454 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I know u have a lot on your plate with your other storie, but I would love to see this go farther. Even just another chapter maybe for one of the charity causes... I love your writing and am a big fan of your stories. Great job with this one! Just enough to get us to want more, much much more.

Your adoring fan, Twilover45454
KenniLea chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Couldn't believe you were going there. And then you did. Read it w/a naughty grin. Loved it!
RobKristenSupport chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
loved it. I'd like to read more about their sins;)
Tinshaw chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Loved it, a fun story. No need to worry about what's next. Good stuff.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »