Reviews for When the Voice is Quiet
BrokenSky49 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
This was great! Was reallllyyy sad but good at the same time
Ashley chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
that was honestly one of the best fics that i have bver read...and i have read a lot. expeciall a lot where sara dies. i loved how u were able to put so much emotion into it. i felt like i was gunna cry :( and i loved the fact that u didnt relveal the fact that it was sara who died until the very last line. :)
Sara-fan chapter 3 . 7/31/2004
nonono! Sara cant die! nonono
Butterflied chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
Well done! That was brill and very emotional!
Butterflied chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
This is so good! I cant believe i havn't come across this before!
aly chapter 3 . 8/2/2002
don't worry, at least I forgive you. the story was sweet. also, you write really well for english not being your first language. I liked your story, thanks for writing it! : )
Suzums chapter 3 . 7/20/2002
:(..Good job. BTw you're wiriting is great..

-Suzums
Tam chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Hi Karin,

At last I have read your fanfiction here. I am dearly sorry that I didn't get around to it earlier. I hope you aren't too mad.

I found 'When the voice is Quiet' very descriptive and therefore very real to me. It could happen to us in this era and it does happen to people in war who are killed, leaving their children behind. Very sad story though I am keen to read the next part.

Best Wishes
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2002
Call me a mind reader, but I knew what was comeing from the moment I read the summary...

Good job.
melissa chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
wow, this is the best story! i cried my eyes out. it's really sad for me, cause my mom is away, and for mothers day too , but my mom will be back. i send my love to all the lil girls and boys who's mommys won't ever come home , and to all the big girls an boys too . . . .

love'n'peace'n'hope for all the world

melissa
Forensiphile chapter 3 . 4/19/2002
This was just wonderful! I had a clue in chapter one and I'm so glad I was right! All my anticipation for the third chapter paid off in a big way. What a beautiful story. It's really very moving and such a nice exploration of the Grissom/Sara dynamic. You have such layers to your writing. I was nearly moved to tears several times. Please write more soon and keep up the great work!
Andrea chapter 3 . 4/19/2002
awesome story. truley the best i have ever read! The end was wonderful. (ALong with the beginning and middle
Kessie-Ciel chapter 3 . 4/18/2002
Whaaaaat?

You had me going... I was convinced it was Catherine that got killed!
Evie1 chapter 3 . 4/18/2002
I am NOT mad at you killing off sara!

I love the story, and as it unfolds the mystery slowly.. you did a great job! I am vey moved by the story!
Sara Stokes chapter 3 . 4/18/2002
I don't like how Sara and Grissom were together. I like the story. Please write one about Sara and Nick next time.