Reviews for Evergreen
Aurore Ambler chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
I love this story-pleasssseeee write more of it soon! :)
ShadeWarrior chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
LOVE it come back and finish it?
Kandakicksass chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
I'm fairly impressed with this, I'll admit. It saddens me, the quality of HP HP/DM fics these days (then again, it wasn't so great back in the days of My Immortal, so...) and this fic was a welcome change. Please, continue- I await your update.
snugglebaby216 chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
gurrrllllll when yah gonna updateee
Lia-Lily chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Just finished chapter six. I've enjoyed what I have read so far. It has made me very happy, and I never teared up lol.
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
Awww... So sweet... :)

I can't wait for more! :)
AlineDaryen chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
Another beautiful chapter. I loved Harry's talk with Hermione. She's a clever girl, I think she really must have thought about Harry that way at least theoretically a few times over the years. And the rest of the chapter had a nicely gentle flow, with tension hidden between the lines.
Missy chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
I am so happy that I've stumbled upon this delightful story! Your writing is phenomenal. I looove the drama! I will be anxiously awaiting your next update!
Tearful Shadows chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
Loved it. Please update soon
Suto-Chan chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
This story is so amazing and I must say I love it, I do worry about what the future holds for harry and draco but I am sure they will get through it, also I love the quote at the beginning of chapter 5.
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Oh gods... The ending was beautiful... :)

I wish he'd let them run, but... There's a complication with Teddy there... You can make a baby a fugitive... :(
ilreies chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
your story is so beautifullllllll! really! the way you had woven harry and draco's relationship is beautiful esp so in chap 6 & 7!

please dont take harry away from draco nor draco from harry!

oh noooo would this be those "calm before the storm"? ):

awaiting eagerly for your next chapter! (:
harborseal54 chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Beautiful chapter once again. I like the switch from deafening silence to beautiful silence. You write with a lot of depth. I keep on looking out for swans and greenery. The swan is a more rare occurrence, but green is everywhere. The grass at Snape's funeral, Harry's eyes, Teddy's hair, and of course the trees in the park. Lots of green. I'll be keeping my eyes open for more. Thank you so much for writing. I love it.

Sorry I keep pointing things out, but here's another thing that jumped out at me. In Harry's thought process near the beginning of this chapter, he says that his close friends always used the floo. But throughout the story, the floo network hasn't been working. Just a small contradiction that I wanted to uncover for you.

As you can see, I'm a pretty thorough reader. I'm a really slow reader, but it makes me notice more than the average eye. So I tend to point out things now and then for the author's sake. However, for some reason I am utterly horrible as an official beta. Probably due to how slowly I read. _
harborseal54 chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Wow, the last chapter had me really emotional. You really have a great way of writing. I feel lucky to have found you.

Something else jumped out at me. How does Draco know that it's Harry's birthday? I don't think Harry told him. Or at least not that I read.

This isn't a question, but I thought I should just let you know. The paragraph starting with "Draco just stood there, eyes bright, mouth open" is in italics.

Beautiful chapter. Beautiful story. Thank you so much for writing.
LostInYourThoughts chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Awww that is just too romantic. I hope that nothing too bad happens too Draco.. I hope that he listens to Harry and leaves or at least Harry leaves with Draco. Or you are probably not going to have Draco leave at all, but he can't hide away all of his life.. It will be interesting to see what you do. Hope you update soon dear!