Reviews for Yamato Nadeshiko is a Cinderella
Fruitlessberry chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Love it. ;)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
You know I have to say that if Tsubasa really loved his sister he would want whats best for her.
surugasasa chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
OMG CANT WAIT please update!
funanyaTHEmute chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
I'm pretty sure this is the first review I've left in at least two years, probably more like three. I barely even use this site anymore, and it was sort of just a random act of boredom that caused me to come. I don't really know why I looked up PoT fanfiction either, since I haven't paid attention to it in years as well. And the only filter I used was romance, since I was sort of blase about the whole thing.

I was surprised when I came across your stories because I remembered how I never used to be able to find many Shitenhouji fics. And then I saw a Zaizen one, which made me excited because I used to love him but no one wrote about him. And now I'm glad that fate somehow worked out this way, because this story is adorable and had me flailing at points. I hope you continue to update, and do so soon! Especially since you left us at a nice cliffhanger there. Cruel. But all is forgiven if I'm able to find out what happens within a reasonable time frame. Or just, you know, whenever, since I'm the last person who can criticize someone else about updating.

There are a few typos, yes, but they don't take away all that much from the story. I admit I didn't read your previous ANs, so I assume by what you wrote in this chapter that English isn't your first language. If this is the case, I am impressed! Don't worry about it too much, because I never would have thought you weren't a native speaker.

Anyway, seriously. I wanna know what happens next. Please write more and post as soon as possible. :)
A Midsummer chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
ohh no. Zaizen. wonder what would happen?
Guest chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
It's spelled guest* not guess

guest - refers to a person. i.e. "your guest is waiting for you in the lobby."

guess - to think/believe or suppose i.e. "I guess the answer to this question is letter a"
celtic27fionn chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Gyaaaa! OMG OMG OMG OMG you came back to writing PoT fanfiction! :D Omg I'm sooooo happy you still want to continue this awesome story :) (y)
poppinpussy chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
omg. I've been stalking this story for quite awhile now and I have to say, YOU'VE BEEN MESSING WITH MY FEEEEEEELS MAAN. ( ; A ; ) When you went on that hiatus, I was sad. Just sad. And lookie here now. You've updated. Oh and I finally got an account lol. Keep up the good work!
Valyruie chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Ahhh this is so ecstasy No, I mean long waiting was appropiate for something so heartwarming like this. I like how Zaizen's being romantic in his own way, it made me smiles and inspire me so much! Yet I have to rant this out: why so short? We need longer chapter sobbbb I think the expolsion gonna be near already? Waiting for the next yay!
XAlluringShadowsX chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
OMG!been waiting for the update! \yup you really do like cliffhangers! Happy holidays! I will wait for the next update whatever it takes :))
ace1queen chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Q_Q You're back! YAY! *throws up hands and runs around in delight*

Oh my, I couldn't help but crack up at Koharu and Yuuji - once again, they never cease to disgust - I mean amuse me. I love how you kept Zaizen in character, especially when he clearly likes Tsubaki XDDD Mwhahaha, the Shitenhouji regulars are epic.

I wonder what's going to happen - especially with the Yamato family. I wish they would be more understanding, and just be less...uptight. Not to mention what's going to happen between Tsubasa and Zaizen...

Anyway, thank you for coming back to Prince of Tennis! :) :) Welcome back! I'll looking forward for future updates! o/

-ace1queen
Aki.yume chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
OMG this was so awesome! I really liked the end :)

Will there be a continuation? There should be XD so that we know what will happen next to this lovely pair... Since Tsubaki's mom ruined the moment jejejejejeje
Raf Kowalski chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
exams! good luck then :))

sorry for late review, but I liked Zaizen in the last part! though at first I seemed to discover something more hurtful than friendzoned: parentszoned o.O

glad it didn't happen :D XD
koori no hime chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
Wooohoo! That was some crazy thing she did but, hey, they're together now. :) I wonder what her family will do about her-insert dramatic freaky music. Teehee XD anyway, nice chapter
iSayumix3 chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
Awww w;; That was really sweet. Also, you caught his personality pretty well considering he's a tsundere. o3o