Reviews for Keeping Secrets
OH!~ I love this!
AWW!
Can you please finish this
Cff chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
Next chapter?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
Update pleaseeee.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
SHIT I NEED MORE CRI
otakuchamasherlockluvr chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
*reads last line**checks the date of when last updated**looks to the heavens* NOOOOOOO!
Why... Why must an amazing story like this be put on what seems to be a hiatus for three years? Why hasn't the author come back? Why... Why... Why...
*snaps out of it* Well, hope you come back soon! This is a good story and I's hate to see that it was abandoned... *looks to screen* Author or Authoress, please, if you read this, please come back. Come back and work on this. This story has promise, and it would be horrible to let such a good and promising story to to waste.
*sigh* Have a good day/night, scarlettcriminal-chan.
OCSluvr is out.
otakuchamasherlockluvr chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
*pun flies over head**whhhiiiisssttllleeee~* Welp. What was the pun? I'm sorry, unless it's obvious or something I already know, then it's probably over my head. Could you explain it to me?
And yes, is Summer important? X3 Totally a dire question, m'lady(or milord!).
Have a great day/night, Scarlett-chan!
OCSluvr is out!
patrice chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
im just gonna be honest but i dont think queen clarion and the minister of spring fit together because what i think that minister of spring is a geek and i still support queen clarion and lord milori as a couple but i still like your story though :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
oh my god gross hycitant and clarion really?
bloomiej chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Omg! What just happened?
bloomiej chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
My wanted answers by order:

Maybe... idk

Please!

I hope not! *growls Vidia, sneers*

Huh?*questioned look*

Idk
bloomiej chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
So suspenseful! What happened to Terence? Geting the ring? *mischevious laugh*
bloomiej chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
I sure hope he does propose! They'll make the perfect couple!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014