Reviews for Love is A Simple Thing
HistoryGirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I've only read the first chapter, and I swear I won't continue. You need to do some research on Cleopatra. She had two older sisters, one of whom was also named Cleopatra. She also had a little brother and a little sister. Her brother was made king when he was twelve and his father was forced to leave Egypt. Her oldest sister was made queen. So Cleoptra had herself delivered in a carpet to Julius Ceaser and her brother and sister were killed. Her second sister took the throne, but was kied soon afterwords. Cleopatra took the throne when she was in her twenties, not when she was 14. She had a baby with Julius Ceaser who she named Ptolemy Ceaser. She met Marc Anttony during a visit to Rome, but wasn't romantically involved with him until after Julius Ceaser was killed by Brutus. And even if your story was right and her father sied when she was 14, her brother would be made Pharoah, not her. In short, I won't be reading the rest of this story.
DarkDaysDarkerNights chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
this story is rell gud i hope u comtinue it :)
PyroTy100 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Please continue, this one of the only PJO originals that actually exist.

Don't stop, this is one of the best stories i've ever read.
Dream Out Loud 18 chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
I see...so that's why you haven't been on. *winces* Sorry about the laptop and iPod. But you are here now! :D Love this chapter no matter how short it was! UPDATE ASAP!
Dream Out Loud 18 chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON!
filmyfurry chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
Another great chapter! Aww... Leo and Lexie's cute! And Marc! Oh, his charms are still there :P Keep updating!

P.S. You're welcome! :)
m y e h chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I'm a bit confused about this. Your English was better than a heck lot of authors I have come across, but it could do with some improvement. And there was the fact you used a Greek name instead of a Roman one. And also, I don't think that Romans speak Greek.
filmyfurry chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Great chapter! One little thing though... Doesn't Marc have to call Zeus, Jupiter since he's Roman and all? But yeah... keep updating!
filmyfurry chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
Another nice chapter! Ohh, finally! Marc makes his move... even though Cleopatra is drunk... but still... Anyway, keep updating!
Dream Out Loud 18 chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
SO GOOD PLEASE UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORIES SOON!
Dream Out Loud 18 chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
LOVE THIS! u r such a good writer. update soon! :) p.s. i'm ILuvZarter
filmyfurry chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Lol, Marc likes to make Cleopatra angry doesnt' he?

Keep updating!
aboywithseagreeneyes chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
even though you have some historical errors, like Julius Ceaser or whatever you call him there, being emperor of Rome, he wasn't. The first emperor of Rome was Octavius Augustus, Julius' nephew, I finished studying romans in History Class, the story is cool.

:) Peace, Love and Wisdom
filmyfurry chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Things starts getting interesting!

Keep it coming!
filmyfurry chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Hmm... a very interesting take on Cleopatra VII and Marc Antony! I'm really enjoying it!

Keep updating!