Reviews for Despite Our Struggles
Burnt.Biscuit chapter 43 . 3/22/2013
Oh lawd.

I havent read this story in 2 years, I think. This story was the first story on my favorites list, so i decided to read it again.

I now remember why I loved this story sooo much. I remember most of the good parts, like when Darcy and Clare were told that they were really sisters, when Eli found out Clare had HIV, and when Eli got beat up by Bullfrog. OH MY. I always remembered this title. I think this was one of the first Degrassi fanfics I have read; the first ones are always your favorites.

Well I might read this again in 2 more years.

BYE BYE.

PS. You're story was kick ass! :D
Imogensucks chapter 43 . 3/17/2013
Yuck, you had Clare die and Eli marries that cunt Imogen. Nice going.
I-Want-You-Not-2-Give-Up-On-Me chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Beautiful story! The last chapter made me cry like a baby.
UnimaginableGalaxy chapter 43 . 3/7/2013
This story made me cry soooo much
Nevermindd chapter 43 . 2/5/2013
This story is just... It made me cry so much! I have no words left its just amazing!
Jessi5705 chapter 43 . 10/23/2012
Very different story.. I hated how mean they were to Clare! I loved Clare soo much! I'm glad Eli changed! And married her
Jessi5705 chapter 32 . 10/22/2012
Great chapter ;)
fmunros chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I just finished reading this, and I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I seriously cried, your writing is so deep. I love it! I hope you'll write something AU like this! It's fantastic! xx
NJCD chapter 43 . 8/9/2012
Who was the guy?
Bri-Marcella-28 chapter 43 . 7/3/2012
Your novel was mind-blowing and I have never read anything like it. Your last two chapters, one being the Epilogue made me cry uncontrollably. With saying this, I have referred you to Fictionista Workshop.
Rock The Rain chapter 43 . 6/26/2012
Well, I'm thoroughly depressed now.

But this was very well-written and heart-breaking in a good way. :) Bravo.
SomethingAboutDarkAngels chapter 43 . 6/18/2012
I honestly love this story. I've read it before and I loved it then too! It's 1:00 in the morning, so this isn't going to be a very long review. I just had to stay up and find out how it ended! Okay, one quick question, and I know everyone is asking: who was at the door? I must know! Anyways, great story, and I loved it! I'll most likely read it again soon... Great job :D
Despicable-Angel chapter 43 . 6/7/2012
Hey i loved this story had me crying at the end...im confused on the last part though on who was at the door..is there any way you can explain that part.
clareandeliforever chapter 43 . 2/9/2012
Holy fuck. This story had me blubbering like a baby. IS WAS SO SAD OMFG. I spent 5 hours reading it. and I have so much I wanna say but It'll just be random sentances that dont make sense and confuse you like hell. I've done that before xD

Oh my God, who was at the door, though? You cant just leave it there! asdjksahdakjsfdhkdsjfksdjf

This was just amazing, and now I need to read eclare fluff to make me feel better from all this sadness x3
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 43 . 1/21/2012
Instead of leaving a short crappy review on my Itouch, I decided to log on to the regular site and leave a long ass review (hope you don't mind-cause' you're getting it anyways!)

1-Oh my flipping Jesus! Okay first off, I ship Eli/Clare, hardcore all the way. Totally endgame...we all know that. But anyways, the way that they grew together, even though he was the classic messed up asshole in the beginning, he was more than that! Which made this story all the more readable!

2-Drew/Alli relationship struggles and the death, history of Adam was amazing. I was upset when I found out Adam had committed suicide, but that's what made this so real! And Drew, he kept doing and doing the drugs, which is exactly what happens with Druggies! In a lot of fanfiction stories, drug addicts (for ex-Eli) a lot of people say "Clare told him to stop, and he did" and that's it. But you portrayed it like a REAL addict. That's why I loved that part so much! :D

3-Fiona, I loved Fiona. I don't care, she might've betrayed her friend, but she was still great! When she died I was just like...great, just what Drew needed! Another death!

4-Darcy/Clare sister relationship, at first I was like, seriously Darcy? Even if she wasn't blood related, she should at least TRY To make an effort to be nice to someone who is going to be living under the same roof together for a long time. But, as the story went on, and everything unraveled, she was honestly the best sister Clare needed.

5-Clare's Case of HIV- I loved it. Every dang second of it. It showed just how much Eli really worried about her, how Darcy worried, how Helen was devastated. It was just amazing. Her sickness, in a way, bought everybody together, you know? It was just bafflingly amazing! ) When she died, I was like, I expected it to happen but the fact that her genes were passed on and Eli was content at the end, made me happy. It's as if she died, but her presence was still known. And when Eli had to flip the switch, I thought I was going to do die! Aha, as weird as that sounds!

6-This has been the LONGEST review I've ever written in my life on fanfiction, but this has just been amazing emotion wise journey! lol :3 You did a great job and I loved every second of reading it!

Oh! One more thing, KC was...oh god, here I go. KC was just so ANNOYING. It was like: LET IT THE F GO BRO! YOU'RE NOT POPULAR ANYMORE, YOU KICKED ELI OUT OF THE GROUP BECAUSE HE WAS IN A WHEELCHAIR, SOME FRIGGIN' FRIEND YOU ARE. I just wanted to strangle him, and I loved Jenna/Bianca secret, just wonderful! I was like good, you go be with someone you love because this group isn't meant for you! EVER. But, Jenna had her downs, you know? She was annoying too, and I disliked her majority of the time in this story, but I felt like at the end, we made peace amends, which is cool.

Jake was cool too, I accepted him, but he just got messed in with the wrong crowd.

Okays, well I think this is where I depart from this long ass review and I apologize for summarizing your whole story to you, but I just had to brag about it to somebody! So, thank you for writing this story, and you were right, don't make a sequel, it would ruin the genius-ness behind the words!

Amazing job! Now...onto your other stories.

Don't mind me, I'll just be, blowing up your email! I apologize for future long reviews ahead of time!

Thanks again for this story! :D