Reviews for Into the Dark
;-; so perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
My life is complete.
inlovewithshizaya chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
I really love this fic. It touched me so deeply inside my heart, I cried waterfalls.
Hiromi chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This is so cute and angsty! Who would've thought that angst and cute would combine into this?! Haha! This made my day! Thank you so much for making this! XD
Leia chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Omg, i just love this fic. Is one of the best fanfiction that i ever read. You described them so well, and i like how you created izaya's personality and also shizuo's. You did such a good job with expresing their emotions and feelings! Congratulations!
DEATHEATER1690 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
THIS is my fav story EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!1 3333333333333
deatheater1690 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS IS MY FAV STORY I HAVE EVERY READ! :3 :0 :D :p XD :] :} 0.o 8-8 *_* . I love the rain, the swings, all the emotion that is welling up in Izaya that he has no idea is hitting him, the sexiness of shizaya and most of all how much of shizou's non-angry personality he shows toward helping poor
Izaya. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! 3333333333333333333333333333 thank you for writing this, I inspired me, and made me cry almost all night! LOVE IT 3
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
That was really lovely. Having struggled with severe depression, anxiety and panic attacks myself, I could really relate. I loved how things were so poetically sweet between them without being unrealistic or overly sentimental. Thanks for sharing this.
hawaia-kun chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Love this story so much 3
Aelan013 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Thank you.. it was beautiful. Thank you for sharing something so personal and so beautifully written with the rest of us.
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was stunning, wow. :')
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I enjoyed reading this story. It was very well written and I don't think the ending was awkward. If anything it was more heart warming than awkward. I'm glad you ended it the way you did.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
The ending wasn't awkward at all! To me at least! LOVE IT!