Reviews for Into the Dark
DEATHEATER1690 chapter 1 . 4/2
THIS is my fav story EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!1 3333333333333
deatheater1690 chapter 1 . 3/31
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS IS MY FAV STORY I HAVE EVERY READ! :3 :0 :D :p XD :] :} 0.o 8-8 *_* . I love the rain, the swings, all the emotion that is welling up in Izaya that he has no idea is hitting him, the sexiness of shizaya and most of all how much of shizou's non-angry personality he shows toward helping poor
Izaya. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! 3333333333333333333333333333 thank you for writing this, I inspired me, and made me cry almost all night! LOVE IT 3
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
That was really lovely. Having struggled with severe depression, anxiety and panic attacks myself, I could really relate. I loved how things were so poetically sweet between them without being unrealistic or overly sentimental. Thanks for sharing this.
hawaia-kun chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Love this story so much 3
Aelan013 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Thank you.. it was beautiful. Thank you for sharing something so personal and so beautifully written with the rest of us.
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was stunning, wow. :')
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I enjoyed reading this story. It was very well written and I don't think the ending was awkward. If anything it was more heart warming than awkward. I'm glad you ended it the way you did.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
The ending wasn't awkward at all! To me at least! LOVE IT!
cb chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
awesome job:)
katnackticktack chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
mmm wolfish grin on Shizuo sounds nice

but the rest... i feel it was a little too out of character for them. i could never see Izaya being so doom n gloom... but it well written other wise. loved the length.

also you missed the "i" in Namie's name in the first(3rd?) paragraph. just to point out that little error.
remioromen1344 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This should be canon. I really enjoyed this story and totally wish that's how things would go, haha. IZAYA JUST NEEDS A HUUUUG. /3
Shizaya1398 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
tHIS was the most adorable, sweet, suspesful Shizaya fanfic iv read! Really! Very very very VERRRYY cute!
LuLeo chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oops, I accidentaly added this story to my alert list xD Not that I'd mind more chapters, it's really good! Anyway, as I said before; great story!
Ann-Bluestar chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
What can i say? i just loved this fanfic too xD

i think im becoming a fan of your stories.

I JUST LOOOOOOOVE THE END! it was so cutee!

please keep writing this kind of stories!, i just love them.

specially when Izaya is being protected for shizuo.
Pasywasy chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
The first thought that popped into my head was, "WHY DOES THIS FIC END?" XD

It was a brilliant story and it was beautifully written. At first, the writing was a little slow so I did skip a few lines (the spacing is used well, by the way ;D ) but at the end I was drawn in and couldn't stop reading. I only didn't want to read because I didn't want the story to end!

I'd love to see some more :D