Reviews for Nothing Blonde Can Stay
Amazing Salmon chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Poor Axel. This has so much feels. It'd probly end up happening to me.
Katanarama chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Roxas - "No one will miss me."

Axel - "That's not true."

[Roxas leaves]

Axel - "I would..."

Never going to look at that part of the game the same way. I mean, it always made me sad, but now it will make me even more sad. Which makes me sad even thinking about the sadness level my sadness will reach.

Sad.

I loved it though. I really wanted to read a poem. This has satisfied my urge, and I thank you good lady.
MegaGamerPiro chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Well, I didn't like the blatant linkin park line, but for the most part (like, 99.9%) it was really good. I'll admit, you made me cry a little. And if you really want to see crap on this site, check out my writing. lol
flame-of-strife-08 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
your opperating system was erased? thats shiiity man, i hope you can find a way to get that data back.

this is a site that i think might help, i think its what you use in this situation, but i don't know, imma n00b XD

there is a free trial and the actual software is 60$ so yeah.

remove the spaces and stuff, im sure you know the drill P

www . athtek data - recovery . html
Tobi-luvs-itachi chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Well that was short but good...and kinda depressing
IchiakiI chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Woowwww! This was actually a really good oneshot! I liked it! At least he realizes his mistake in the future(whenever that may be)

Oh noooooo! But you can post chapters you are working on using like Facebook messaging or something and ur chapters that you've already written will be on the Internet for me to read forever and ever!

I love your stories so make sure you keep writing them! Paper is the best!
iFilb3rt chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I don't know what ur reading cuz what I just read is definately crap! I really liked it :3 it was like a free verse poem and it had almost the same effect on me as some of ur oneshots :3

I'm sad that all your stories were erased and that u won't update for a while

And DON'T u dare stop Y.Y or else I will become very saddened

Especially since I'm working on a fanart for u *wink wink*

although I'm not sure when it will be finished cuz I havn't had a good chance to draw lately
Saki08 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
NOO, fking computer... Aww, makes me so sad to hear that :( But keep writing, Shar, because you are the best writer ever and even if you may not care, a lot of people would be sad if you quit!

And this little story was so lovely and sad it breaks my heart ;_; Good luck with everything and don't give up!
Rocketship Romance chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I really loved this. I can feel the sting of tears in my eyes.

Ouch, that REALLY sucks. It happens to all of us at some point.

(I ended up having to put everything on USB's and such because my computer has a habit of randomly dying. I've lost everything more than once.)

I know it sucks. And when it happens you just feel so terrible because you've lost all your work. But don't give up.

Even if it takes time I hope you submit more work again.

*hug*
Ana Fluegel chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I'll miss you a lot if you go. :(